Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yikes. I bet some people are nervous

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Some of y'all are going to be disappointed to find out your news source has been lying to you for years.

About collusion with Russia?
    I know you are not being sarcastic. And pretty much everything the media said about Trump and Russia was in the Mueller report. Are you saying Trump's team didn't meet with Russian people to discuss dirt on Hillary?
    We knew about the Trump Tower meeting long before the Mueller Report. Are you saying you're a fucking moron who didn't know about it until the Mueller report?
    That. Is. The. Point.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Some of y'all are going to be disappointed to find out your news source has been lying to you for years.

I know you are not being sarcastic. And pretty much everything the media said about Trump and Russia was in the Mueller report. Are you saying Trump's team didn't meet with Russian people to discuss dirt on Hillary?
    We knew about the Trump Tower meeting long before the Mueller Report. Are you saying you're a fucking moron who didn't know about it until the Mueller report?
    That. Is. The. Point.
    The point is that you're stupid and liar? Okay. Nobody denied that Trump's team met with the Russians. Now if you could just prove your "documented fact" lie you'd have something Hondo.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That. Is. The. Point.
    The point is that you're stupid and liar? Okay. Nobody denied that Trump's team met with the Russians. Now if you could just prove your "documented fact" lie you'd have something Hondo.
    Pointoverhead.gif
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That. Is. The. Point.
    Pointoverhead.gif
    graspingatstrawsagain.gif
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That. Is. The. Point.
    Pointoverhead.gif
    You know what's funny Hondo. You're dumb as fucking dog shit. Nothing you ever say is over my head. And yet because you're so fucking dumb one of your favorite dodges when you can't back up that pathological lying twat of a mouth of yours is to claim that the other person just can't understand your brilliance.

Now that's ironic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is hilarious! 2 years of swallowing the msnbc, nbc, cbs, acb and cnn lies and now he is lecturing others about what to believe?

FOX had it right for two years and we all know the dossier was fake and used for the warrant to cheat in a presidential election and Hondo decides to lecture. Priceless.
    Hillary and Obama are going to jail any day now POTD.
    And there's the strawman ass fuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The media routinely claimed that Trump colluded with Russia. That's not in the Mueller report. You lied again Hondo. The Media also reported that Trump Jr. called his dad from the Trump Tower meeting. That's not in the Mueller report. There are all kinds of falsehoods reported by the media, repeated by liberal dipshits like you right here on this board, that aren't in the Mueller Report. Take your claim about Trump telling Cohen to lie to Congress. You swallowed that lie told by the media like the fucking bitch you are Hondo. It's not in the Mueller report.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It isn’t? What about Horowitz’ investigation? And Huber’s? I was told by some of the biggest lunatics on the planet posting here on the tug that mass arrests are imminent. Not true now? This is the REAL investigation?
    I have no idea what others have said to you but when I talked about the Trump campaign being spied upon and the Steele dossier being used to secure a FISA warrant you claimed it was a right wing tin foil hat conspiracy and then you went into your Kunt act about bigger than Watergate and mass arrests kind of like what you’re doing now.
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol
    So Trump's appointee appointing someone to look into the claim Trump was spied on. This has legs!
    Obama appointed shit heels spied on Trump

It's not a claim it's a fact
    Because he deserved to be spied on.

Also a fact.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It isn’t? What about Horowitz’ investigation? And Huber’s? I was told by some of the biggest lunatics on the planet posting here on the tug that mass arrests are imminent. Not true now? This is the REAL investigation?
    I have no idea what others have said to you but when I talked about the Trump campaign being spied upon and the Steele dossier being used to secure a FISA warrant you claimed it was a right wing tin foil hat conspiracy and then you went into your Kunt act about bigger than Watergate and mass arrests kind of like what you’re doing now.
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol
    So Trump's appointee appointing someone to look into the claim Trump was spied on. This has legs!

Also a fact.
    If he deserved to be spied why did they have to use a fraudulent piece of opposition research paid for by his political opponent in order to predicate that spying?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That. Is. The. Point.
    The point is that you're stupid and liar? Okay. Nobody denied that Trump's team met with the Russians that were getting literally paid by Hillary's campaign. Now if you could just prove your "documented fact" lie you'd have something Hondo.
    Fixed
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    If he deserved to be spied why did they have to use a fraudulent piece of opposition research paid for by his political opponent in order to predicate that spying?
    Convenience?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    Convenience?
    Step back from the names involved for just a moment.

It should be absolutely chilling that US citizens were/are being spied upon by their government.

Spy on the Ruskies, fine. But targeting US citizens for political reasons is abhorrent. The New McCarthyism.

Jfc.
  • Options

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    Convenience?

It should be absolutely chilling that US citizens were/are being spied upon by their government.

Spy on the Ruskies, fine. But targeting US citizens for political reasons is abhorrent. The New McCarthyism.

Not really. He was targeted because he's a money launderer and scumbag that hangs out with enemies of the state.

I want people like him spied upon.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    Convenience?

Unfortunately this incredibly salient and relevant point is lost in the stupidity of those conditioned to let CNN, MSNBC, and the rest do their thinking for them. Comey should be in jail. Instead he's a popular talking head at CNN Dupe gatherings.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    Shocking response. But Nanny State Dependency is your thing.
  • Options

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    Shocking response. But Nanny State Dependency is your thing.
    Good one, faggot.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    Convenience?

Not really. He was targeted because he's a money launderer and scumbag that hangs out with enemies of the state.

Bill Clinton went to Russia in the late 60's. Should he have been spied on decades later as a Prez Candidate for a college sojourn trip he took at the height of the Cold War?

There's such a thing as "probable cause" for search warrants - obviously something you know nothing about - that distinguishes the US from countries like Russia. But you want us to be more like Russia and spy freely on citizens lacking evidence to support a warrant. And you say Trump hangs out with "enemies of the state." What does that make you, @dflea?
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    Convenience?

Bill Clinton went to Russia in the late 60's. Should he have been spied on decades later as a Prez Candidate for a college sojourn trip he took at the height of the Cold War?

There's such a thing as "probable cause" for search warrants - obviously something you know nothing about - that distinguishes the US from countries like Russia. But you want us to be more like Russia and spy freely on citizens lacking evidence to support a warrant. And you say Trump hangs out with "enemies of the state." What does that make you, @dflea?
    It makes me smarter than you, so fuck off, shit pumper.