Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Predictions for what will happen today

I really hope I'm wrong but here's how I see this going down.

1. Mora showed immediate interest in the job when approached by Woodward. Started talking details. This is where all the early twitter chatter happened.
2. After meeting with Woodward, Mora starts feeling the pressure and takes time to "think about it"
3. Mora announces today that he loves UW but will stay at UCLA citing the fact that he has so much invested in his recruits and what he has started building (also a big pay raise). Chip Kelly to Tampa Bay/DAT to UW all over again. Sweatpants boner gone
4. Doogs go back to hanging Mora claiming he used us. UW hires some assistant coach. Recruiting straight into the shitter. "He needs time to get his own guys in." Bullet to head.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,111 Founders Club
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    If we don't have a coach named by noon....it will be Nussmeier or Wilcox.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    They will offer Mora with his same UCLA contract then adjust for cost of living

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866

1. Mora showed immediate interest in the job when approached by Woodward. Started talking details. This is where all the early twitter chatter happened.
    2. After meeting with Woodward, Mora starts feeling the pressure and takes time to "think about it"
    3. Mora announces today that he loves UW but will stay at UCLA citing the fact that he has so much invested in his recruits and what he has started building (also a big pay raise). Chip Kelly to Tampa Bay/DAT to UW all over again. Sweatpants boner gone
    4. Doogs go back to hanging Mora claiming he used us. UW hires some assistant coach. Recruiting straight into the shitter. "He needs time to get his own guys in." Bullet to head.

Thank you, Mr. Sunshine.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    tracker said:

Thank you, Mr. Sunshine.
    He's just following the HHB Iron Laws.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    The M's signing Willie Bloomquist is a bad omen. NussWatch 2013