Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark still lying

2»

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,833 Swaye's Wigwam
    Agree. We should just be glad the jackass is someone else's issue now. Waste of time.

It will be fun to beat his ass in the future, though.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Doogs, whether KJR honks or Dm.c Insiders, are as they've always been and probably always will be. Loyal to the coach whoever he is right up until the door kicks his butt on the way out, and then........ well, everybody needs asshole buddies to help them fake it for the big bucks.

When I think about it, which I try to avoid if possible, the loss of our greatest coach 20 years ago has produced a Husky Football brand that is more fake than genuine...... so why should we expect anything real and true in the Purple and Gold while those doogs hoping to exploit the brand for a buck only want what's easy? After 20 years of mostly bullshit and decline, I may be alone in believing that football worth having will never be fucking easy?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Seriously....who fucking cares about Sark anymore. I'm totally indifferent and don't want to hear about him or his phone call with Hugh or anything.

Same. I don't hold lying against him because lots of coaches lie. I don't hold him leaving against him because I am happy about it. The only thing I hold against him is being an average coach while he was here.