Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We should follow the 1990's model on making mortgage access FAIR
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019

You do know that credit scores are racist do you not?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/13/your-credit-score-is-racist-heres-why

Whitey forced you buy that car you couldn't afford or to jack up your credit cards and pay the minimum.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

You do know that credit scores are racist do you not?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/13/your-credit-score-is-racist-heres-why

Whitey forced you buy that car you couldn't afford or to jack up your credit cards and pay the minimum.
    Keeping a high credit score takes discipline. A lot of it. Its the one thing in my life I have been disciplined on even as I stared into the abyss in 2014.

And its important. Employers look at it.

But why teach that when you can just tell folks they are vicitms
    Standard Supporter
    Very easy to get in the credit card trap. I did it from my 20s and early 30s back when I was a liberal. Never missed payments but carried far too much on the cards and it was all from vacationing and socializing.

Haven't paid interest on a credit card now for over 20 years. And you'd be amazed how closely credit scores track to all kinds of shitty and destructive behaviors.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Very easy to get in the credit card trap. I did it from my 20s and early 30s back when I was a liberal. Never missed payments but carried far too much on the cards and it was all from vacationing and socializing.

Haven't paid interest on a credit card now for over 20 years. And you'd be amazed how closely credit scores track to all kinds of shitty and destructive behaviors.

I was horrible with credit cards too. Most of our refinances in the roaring 90's were to pay off debt that my wife and I could ring up rather easily
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

We'd be amazed...? STFU

Good god you're so self-fucking righteous.

SFGbob said:

I was horrible with credit cards too. Most of our refinances in the roaring 90's were to pay off debt that my wife and I could ring up rather easily
    And how much did you slither away from during the bankruptcy?
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

We'd be amazed...? STFU

Fuck you. If you have a problem with the accuracy of anything I say you're free to refute it but we both know you won't because you're a lightweight Kunt who can't do it.

No one is amazed on what a fucking lightweight you are Benny.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We'd be amazed...? STFU

Fuck you. If you have a problem with the accuracy of anything I say you're free to refute it but we both know you won't because you're a lightweight Kunt who can't do it.

We? are in awe of your perfection dear Bob. How could anyone be so perfect as you?
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We'd be amazed...? STFU

We? are in awe of your perfection dear Bob. How could anyone be so perfect as you?
    Yeah "We" I know you're a lightweight Kunt and you know you're a lightweight Kunt. I'm far from perfect Benny I'm just not an ankle biting Kunt like you who lacks the ability to back up their own mouth.

Like Hondo you so want to play here but you know you can't so being an ankle bitter is all you can do.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    My credit got kinda fucked last year

Kind of a bummer as it was perfect for the prior 12 or so years

Oh well. All is good now
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

I've never declared bankruptcy and my credit rating is over 800

Go fuck yourself
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If I could slither away from every single bill ever id happily do it
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We'd be amazed...? STFU

Yeah "We" I know you're a lightweight Kunt and you know you're a lightweight Kunt. I'm far from perfect Benny I'm just not an ankle biting Kunt like you who lacks the ability to back up their own mouth.

Like Hondo you so want to play here but you know you can't so being an ankle bitter is all you can do.
    What haven’t I backed up?

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself

Lil lyin Race. Or was that the other Race that went bankrupt and pussed out if bar fights?
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself

Lil lyin Race. Or was that the other Race that went bankrupt and pussed out if bar fights?
    Like I said

Go fuck yourself