Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Away Game tickets are out

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I will never ever buy away tickets from UW. I got screwed every time with shitty seats and higher pieces. My last straw was the fiesta bowl. I could of easily had much better seats for half the price.

THIS!!! Fuck our AD and ticket office in the face. I have decent season ticket holder status and my Rose Bowl seats were 70 rows back from behind the end zone. I was bitching about it to @Dennis_DeYoung at the Shitty Rose Bowl tailgate and he indicated that they just don't give a fuck.
    You got suckered into the UW rose bowl tailgate? 😂
    No @MikeDamone - me and the Mrs went to the TSIO tailgate to see all these noyds in real life.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I’m a 15+ year season ticket holder ... my seats were near the top of the Rose Bowl in the corner ... but whatever

Most of our road games in conference getting tix aren’t that difficult ... so whatever ... plus I got connections

I have connections. With stub hub, dudes selling in front of the stadium, and Craigslist. I haven’t paid more than face value for years.
    Connections = Free
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,572
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    Colorado for $55, please. Good venue, Boulder is a good time and Denver Rino district has great food and bars. Should see a victory.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

Colorado for $55, please. Good venue, Boulder is a good time and Denver Rino district has great food and bars. Should see a victory.

Rino District is meh. Analogous to Pikes Place for tour-ons in Seattle. Dig deeper, lil Jimmy.

Wait til the night before, or morning of, for Boulder seats. Even when they went to the P12 champ game, you could get a pair of 50 yd line seats, down low...for $100/pair.

Fanbase has a lot of Stanford in them.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,572
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    MisterEm said:

jecornel said:

Rino District is meh. Analogous to Pikes Place for tour-ons in Seattle. Dig deeper, lil Jimmy.

Wait til the night before, or morning of, for Boulder seats. Even when they went to the P12 champ game, you could get a pair of 50 yd line seats, down low...for $100/pair.

k dude. Got it. Work & Class is great food, Cart Driver is solid, The Central Market is great and plenty of beer spots. You can go wherever you want. Head to Cap hill with the hipsters bro and play some Ping Pong. You can find me in Rino.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I will never ever buy away tickets from UW. I got screwed every time with shitty seats and higher pieces. My last straw was the fiesta bowl. I could of easily had much better seats for half the price.

THIS!!! Fuck our AD and ticket office in the face. I have decent season ticket holder status and my Rose Bowl seats were 70 rows back from behind the end zone. I was bitching about it to @Dennis_DeYoung at the Shitty Rose Bowl tailgate and he indicated that they just don't give a fuck.
    You got suckered into the UW rose bowl tailgate? 😂
    No @MikeDamone - me and the Mrs went to the TSIO tailgate to see all these noyds in real life.
    There were a lot of people there that should not have been let out of their basements
    Hurtful
    Some people sure could have used a nice basement couch.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

I’m looking forward to deciding Day before the game booking my $150 flight to the Bay Area and then buying my football ticket for $20 on Stubhub

If it’s a late start odds I’ll spend more $$$ to play golf at Pasatiempo than anything else

Weird flex when you can't donate (still valid @DerekJohnson?) after 15k poasts with a 750 word minimum.

I have my reasons and I’ll leave it at that
  • Options
    Only downside to Boulder at that time is May run into some heavy snow ... but otherwise it’s a good location
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll most likely be in Boulder to see @BuffBuffPass. Love Denver
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,463
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Flat tail brewing right before pounding beavlet is one of the best gamedays in the Pac 12
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    All this Boulder talk without one person mentioning the finest snatch outside of Tempe? This place is getting got old... and gay.

Let's get back to talk of boners, lemon parties, and perhaps Fire Island party excursions?

• Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

jecornel said:

Rino is a great place to go as a tourist and a solid place to go even as a local. Where do you dig deeper to?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    Are we in boulder this year? If so I'm there for sure
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Are we in boulder this year? If so I'm there for sure

In Tempe late September. Bachelor party consideration for sure.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    gmo said:

All this Boulder talk without one person mentioning the finest snatch outside of Tempe? This place is getting got old... and gay.

Let's get back to talk of boners, lemon parties, and perhaps Fire Island party excursions?

This