Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Schultz presidential run stalls

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If Schultz got the nomination hondo would be first in line to blow him

Naaah, he is Jewish, Hondo hates the Jews
    Only Bob sees religion. Idiot.
    You hate Jews, Schultz is Jewish. You hate Schultz. Not that hard to figure out. He is a lib just like you Hondo, you don’t hate his politics.
    Lil lyin Bob. You are too ignorant to even understand why people from Seattle area hate Shultz. All you see is religion.
    I hate his politics. Politically, I would guess you would agree with each other 95% of the time. It's not his politics you hate. You do hate Jews, he is Jewish. Where's my lie?
    Double down on your ignorance. Nice work. Even Race knows why I hate Schultz. Lil lyin Bob.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You hate Jews, Schultz is Jewish. You hate Schultz. Not that hard to figure out. He is a lib just like you Hondo, you don’t hate his politics.
    Lil lyin Bob. You are too ignorant to even understand why people from Seattle area hate Shultz. All you see is religion.
    I hate his politics. Politically, I would guess you would agree with each other 95% of the time. It's not his politics you hate. You do hate Jews, he is Jewish. Where's my lie?
    Double down on your ignorance. Nice work. Even Race knows why I hate Schultz. Lil lyin Bob.
    You can hate him for multiple reasons Hondo. I mean you're not a dumbfuck for just one reason. So where's my lie?
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, is it supposed to be some sort of public knowledge about why you hate Schultz? My ignorance. As if knowing why you hate Schultz is big news story. I'm sure you hate him for a number of reason one of them just happens to be that he is Jewish. I know you hate the Jews Hondo.
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You can hate him for multiple reasons Hondo. I mean you're not a dumbfuck for just one reason. So where's my lie?
    I've already stated your lie. Lil Ignorant lyin Bob.
    Standard Supporter
    You "started" my lie? Take the fucking dick out your mouth Hondo. Nobody can understand your incoherent gibberish. So my "lie" is that I don't know all the reasons you hate Schultz, but I should because even Race knows.

That's about as sound as your usual Kunt logic Hondo. Are all Jew haters as stupid as you?
    SFGbob said:

You "started" my lie? Take the fucking dick out your mouth Hondo. Nobody can understand your incoherent gibberish. So my "lie" is that I don't know all the reasons you hate Schultz, but I should because even Race knows.

That's about as sound as your usual Kunt logic Hondo. Are all Jew haters as stupid as you?

You sound angry Bob. Did your mom not hug you enough as a child?
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

There's the white flag. Tell me how you "started" my lie Jew hater.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

There's the white flag. Tell me how you "started" my lie Jew hater.
    Lol Bob I've had enough fun. You see.....I don't give a shit about his religion. Or anyone's. I don't like or dislike anyone because their religion or lack thereof (unlike you and idiots like you) I have no idea if Schultz is Jewish.

What I do know is Schultz sold the Sonics to Clay Bennett. And forever he can go fuck himself.

That clear it up enough Lil Ignorant lyin Bob?
    Standard Supporter
    You have no idea if Schultz is Jewish but I'm ignorant because I don't know your personal reasons for hating Schultz. Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?

Is that your favorite aspersion for all Jews Hondo? "Go fuck yourself?"

Hondo your reasons for hating the Jews are all your own, frankly I don't care why you hate the Jews.
    SFGbob said:

You have no idea if Schultz is Jewish but I'm ignorant because I don't know your personal reasons for hating Schultz. Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?

Hondo your reasons for hating the Jews are all your own, frankly I don't care why you hate the Jews.

Bob quadruples down on his own ignorance. Nice work Lil lyin Bob.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    you two get a room
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob quadruples down on his own ignorance. Nice work Lil lyin Bob.
    What ignorance? You don't like him because of who he sold the Sonics to and he is a Jew. But mostly on account of him being a Jew. I now know your Jew hate has deeper levels with some Jews. I'm no longer ignorant.