Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anti-Semitic attacks rise in NYC

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Weird they way the leave out the description of person responsible for this latest assault.

I'm sure it was a MAGA hat wearing white guy.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/05/07/hate-crimes-task-force-investigating-latest-anti-semitic-attack-in-brooklyn/

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    So you do agree that hate crimes have increased in Trump's America. After you argued so hard they haven't.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yes, Rat party supporters have gotten more violent. And you're lying. I've argued, based upon the facts that hate crimes may have increased but it's not Trump supporters that are causing the increase.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,135
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

So you do agree that hate crimes have increased in Trump's America. After you argued so hard they haven't.

Is it possible for you to make one post without lying your ass off?

Rhetorical
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,770
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnanMKvgnUc

As if people really need to be reminded about this.....

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Yes, Rat party supporters have gotten more violent. And you're lying. I've argued, based upon the facts that hate crimes may have increased but it's not Trump supporters that are causing the increase.

Bob, the country is more divisive on both sides. The fact you think it's only the left makes you not only an idiot, but you are blind to reality and can't even see what's in front of your face.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob, the country is more divisive on both sides. The fact you think it's only the left makes you not only an idiot, but you are blind to reality and can't even see what's in front of your face.
    But I don't think it's only the left and I've never said that you pathological lying piece of shit. Are you capable of posting without lying Hondo? I don't think you are. There is no evidence to support it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Have they tried not being Jewish?

Case closed
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,770

Have they tried not being Jewish?

Case closed

Dude. We just can't have that.

#JOOBS

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

But I don't think it's only the left and I've never said that you pathological lying piece of shit. Are you capable of posting without lying Hondo? I don't think you are. There is no evidence to support it.
    but it's not Trump supporters that are causing the increase.

Lil lyin Bob
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Have they talked to Michael Ron David Kadar?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,633
    Yes hate crimes have increased. The left is losing it and are the ones responsible.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/liberal-student-arrested-punching-pro-lifer
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob
    So you're stupid and a liar. I don't think that all hate crimes are being committed by leftists. But I know that the increase in anti-Semitic hate crimes in NYC isn't because both left and right have equally increased their attacks on Jews. I've argued, based upon the facts that hate crimes may have increased but it's not Trump supporters that are causing the increase.

It helps if you're not a dipshit and a pathological liar Hondo.

If a Trump supporter was behind this attack the MSM would have no problem identifying them by their race. But since this attack was carried out by one of the left's protected groups, they omit race of the perp.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob
    So you're stupid and a liar. I don't think that all hate crimes are being committed by leftists. But I know that the increase in anti-Semitic hate crimes in NYC isn't because both left and right have equally increased their attacks on Jews. I've argued, based upon the facts that hate crimes may have increased but it's not Trump supporters that are causing the increase.

If a Trump supporter was behind this attack the MSM would have no problem identifying them by their race. But since this attack was carried out by one of the left's protected groups, they omit race of the perp.
    Embarrassing.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    You think we’re dumb enough to forget what happened in San Diego a couple weeks ago, or Pittsburgh last year. But way to go trying to shift the blame for the Jewish blood being spilled by neo-nazis inspired by the right-wing hate machine.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You think we’re dumb enough to forget what happened in San Diego a couple weeks ago, or Pittsburgh last year. But way to go trying to shift the blame for the Jewish blood being spilled by neo-nazis inspired by the right-wing hate machine.

I think you're both dumb enough and dishonest enough to claim that the guy in Poway who hated Trump was a Trump supporter. Btw, when did San Diego move to NYC?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob

Embarrassing.
    You're right, it's embarrassing that you're such a light weight Kunt that you can't argue against what people have actually said and have to fuck strawman ass and lie with every response.

• Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Political polarization is growing and both sides are becoming more violent thanks to the partisan echo-chambers of the internet. Both parties are their own special kind of stupid and neither is free from blame. National politics shouldn't be a team sport. Get out of the right vs left mentality.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    O.

Political polarization is growing and both sides are becoming more violent thanks to the partisan echo-chambers of the internet. Both parties are their own special kind of stupid and neither is free from blame. National politics shouldn't be a team sport. Get out of the right vs left mentality.

That maybe the case but the increase in anti Semitic attacks in New York doesn’t have anything to do with the right and the “pox on both their houses” response is just a lame way deflect from who is really responsible
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,633

Since the left just attempted a coup I'll go ahead and stay with the team system for now.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

O.

That maybe the case but the increase in anti Semitic attacks in New York doesn’t have anything to do with the right and the “pox on both their houses” response is just a lame way deflect from who is really responsible
    I've argued, based upon the facts that hate crimes may have increased but it's not Trump supporters that are causing the increase.

But I don't think it's only the left

I don't think that all hate crimes are being committed by leftists. But I know that the increase in anti-Semitic hate crimes in NYC isn't because both left and right have equally increased their attacks on Jews.

Bob in this thread:

photo B634F428-7E98-42CD-AFE7-C92E1EFF5A1D_zpsnui1bdny.gif