Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Warrior

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Cinemax. Stacked the first 5 episodes and just watched the first.

I will continue. Same era as Deadwood but San Francisco cocksuckers in Chinatown.

@Meek would love the naked women

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I will continue. Same era as Deadwood but San Francisco cocksuckers in Chinatown.

Thanks for mentioning that. I have the series on my dvr but didn’t know what it was about. Now I know I can sit through it (alone) no matter how good or bad it is.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

Thanks for mentioning that. I have the series on my dvr but didn’t know what it was about. Now I know I can sit through it (alone) no matter how good or bad it is.

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty good show. I've been watching it. Same guys that did Banshee, which also had some great nudity and great violence. Good chit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    Alexis said:

Pretty good show. I've been watching it. Same guys that did Banshee, which also had some great nudity and great violence. Good chit.

Fuck. The Throbber is all in. How did this possibly fly under his radar?!? Sad.

Lily Simmons is a naughty girl in Banshee. VERY naughty.

brb, jo.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

There was a homage to Bruce Lee in the first episode when our hero sat on one of the guys he beat up and smiled

Perfect from the old karate films
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

There was a homage to Bruce Lee in the first episode when our hero sat on one of the guys he beat up and smiled

Perfect from the old karate films
    Yeah there are a lot of Bruce moves. The one from last week he jumps on a guy's chest with both feet and then does that move where he somehow moves both feet in a way that kills the guy.
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,085
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Banshee was great. I just keep thinking about when Hood fucked up that MMA fighter and tore his hand up. And Lily Simmons getting fucked