Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tuli PT

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Not specifically a point about Tuli(some maybe I should just fuck off) but I think that if you are hearing ANYTHING about a redshirt freshman in spring then it's a sign that the player is doing pretty damn well. Redshirt freshman have only been on campus for 8-12 months and are 17 or 18 years old. The extra 5 months in the weights/nutrition program between now and the start of the season is going to do a lot for guys like Tuli, Spiker, Jackson Sirmon, etc.

We heard a good amount about Lowe, Spiker and Osbourne this spring and I'm hopeful that they can take another step physically in the next 5 months.

Good post but no RS freshman is 17 years old.
    Sama says hi. 16-year-old freshman = 17 year old RS freshman.
    Paama turned 17 last December. By the time he's a RS freshman going through spring ball he'll be 18.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Paama turned 17 last December. By the time he's a RS freshman going through spring ball he'll be 18.

It's hard.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Not specifically a point about Tuli(some maybe I should just fuck off) but I think that if you are hearing ANYTHING about a redshirt freshman in spring then it's a sign that the player is doing pretty damn well. Redshirt freshman have only been on campus for 8-12 months and are 17 or 18 years old. The extra 5 months in the weights/nutrition program between now and the start of the season is going to do a lot for guys like Tuli, Spiker, Jackson Sirmon, etc.

We heard a good amount about Lowe, Spiker and Osbourne this spring and I'm hopeful that they can take another step physically in the next 5 months.

And that’s when I lose interest.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

GOAT said:

Tequilla said:

I suspect that the DL is still fluid

The good news on D is that there is a TON of talented depth

The bad is that it needs to sort itself out and into roles

Please stop saying “I suspect” before every point you make
    I suspect you should go fuck yourself
    If GOAT is really a Goat, then this makes Tequilla an Ox in the Chinese Zodiac. Very bad compatibility
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

You realize he was 17 before he ever enrolled right?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

GOAT said:

Tequilla said:

I suspect that the DL is still fluid

The good news on D is that there is a TON of talented depth

The bad is that it needs to sort itself out and into roles

Please stop saying “I suspect” before every point you make
    I suspect you should go fuck yourself
    Tryhard heard from
    Don't forget cheap.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

That prestigious WA public school edukatition for ya
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Baseman said:

The D rotates three lines of DL. Tuli will play. Probably

Tuli will definitely be part of the main 6 guys that rotate. I'm guessing it starts out something similar to this:

DT: Onwuzurike - Potoa'e - Bronson
    NT: Taki - Tuli - Clark

I'm sure Mosiah will mix in and Bandes will get his 4 games in, maybe Pa'ama too. Not sure where they stand with Bynum. I'm curious how Tuitele's injuries are healing up. He might just take a full year to recuperate.
  • Options
    GOATGOAT Member Posts: 177
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I encourage everyone to go watch the last defensive series of the game vs Oregon State. Taki had back to back plays where he straight up stacked and shed the offensive lineman like he was a blocking sled and made the tackle.

Skip to 2:23:04 in this link-
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hagTxgphwshSU5LzSkKzCk-kJysB0Amn/view
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GOAT said:

I encourage everyone to go watch the last defensive series of the game vs Oregon State. Taki had back to back plays where he straight up stacked and shed the offensive lineman like he was a blocking sled and made the tackle.

Shit, I thought I JIF'ed that game, just for the play really. Black eye for me, imo
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

GOAT said:

Shit, I thought I JIF'ed that game, just for the play really. Black eye for me, imo
    Hurts your brand