Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ummmm, Yerkoff visiting UCLA..

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Officially putting in my crystal dong to CSU.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Well Billy, Pup pup supports the prime minister-president of Stalingrad. Derek is a good dude. But he sometimes is influenced by his freshmen congresswomen like Baze, Base and the new interns who are many, and post nothing entertaining or witty enough for me to recall their handles.

So yes I'm gone, but as the clear successor to Stalin, I want to protect his empire before i ride off on my Stallion. Root out the poison pills and restore this place to its former glory. It used to be really good.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Well Billy, Pup pup supports the prime minister-president of Stalingrad. Derek is a good dude. But he sometimes is influenced by his freshmen congresswomen like Baze, Base and the new interns who are many, and post nothing entertaining or witty enough for me to recall their handles.

So yes I'm gone, but as the clear successor to Stalin, I want to protect his empire before i ride off on my Stallion. Root out the poison pills and restore this place to its former glory. It used to be really good.

That's some good baze shitting

Quit being crappy pup
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Cyber with you tomorrow
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Confirmed: @puppylove_sugarsteel is headed to Enumclaw for some equestrian loving.
    case in point. Used to be good b4 dipshits like you dummied down this joint.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Confirmed: @puppylove_sugarsteel is headed to Enumclaw for some equestrian loving.
    We don't all suck Lambo's cock like you do.
    No one does
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    Founders Club

We don't all suck Lambo's cock like you do.
    No one does
    No one at all, just pup? I'm surprised that I'm surprised by this.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

When I was kicking around the idea to create this site, @CFetters_Nacho_Lover was the first person I talked to about it. So your comment couldn't be more inaccurate.