Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One chance to get it right...

For both pool boy AND Jim Mora Jr. If pool boy has any common sense he is on Jim like flies on shit.

On the other hand....IF UW is truly Mora's "dream job", IF he has any desire to ever coach @ Washington, the time is now. Neither side may get another chance to correct a decade of errors.

Hope for the best....pray if you're into that sort of shit.....

Comments

• AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362

IF UW is truly Mora's "dream job", IF he has any desire to ever coach @ Washington, the time is now. Neither side may get another chance to correct a decade of errors.

I think this time it is all about Jim Mora and what he wants to do. Unless everything we have heard is wrong, the UW wants him and will pay him. Now we find out if he really wants the job.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

IF UW is truly Mora's "dream job", IF he has any desire to ever coach @ Washington, the time is now. Neither side may get another chance to correct a decade of errors.

I think this time it is all about Jim Mora and what he wants to do. Unless everything we have heard is wrong, the UW wants him and will pay him. Now we find out if he really wants the job.
    He may want the job.

The question he'll need to ask and answer is. . .Is Washington willing to go all-in to play at an elite level? Is there campus wide support to make that happen?

If not, he should stay at UCLA.
    He's got a pretty good thing going there.

Mora coming to Washington means we're finally going to be serious about supporting winning football. Can upper campus accept and handle that?

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    tracker said:

He may want the job.

The question he'll need to ask and answer is. . .Is Washington willing to go all-in to play at an elite level? Is there campus wide support to make that happen?

If not, he should stay at UCLA.
    He's got a pretty good thing going there.

Mora coming to Washington means we're finally going to be serious about supporting winning football. Can upper campus accept and handle that?

If Mora really wants the UW gig he likely understands the chance may not come around again. This has to be part of his decision making process.

On the flip side...I hear talk about how pool boy wants to bring Jim home....but he has to understand he won't pry Mora away by digging in his pocket for pennies and fucking lint. Mora might just feel snubbed. I'm not even sure Sark money will do. Woodward has to throw all his chips in and not be a fucking cheapskate retard.