Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Whatever you do, don't question their patriotism

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

I listened. He’s full of shit.

Maybe you can tell us exactly which dates Daddy is trying to return us to.
    No idea and don’t give a fuck.

But to deny American exceptionalism is ignorant and fucking stupid.
    Liberals hate the idea of American Exceptionalism. How can America be exceptional? It's filled with racist white people who oppress and exploit the minority populations.

Ask Hardly Clothed, he'll tell you how much this country sucks.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I wouldn’t argue against American Exceptionalism unless you define it in a way I would argue with.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I wouldn’t argue against American Exceptionalism unless you define it in a way I would argue with.

It can be defined on in one way, if one knows what it means.

To say “America wasn’t as great as advertised” is playing to simple minds. Like Hondo.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

America has always been great

The world is graded on a curve

I think its great that to get the democrat nomination you have to trash America

It’s crazy how you hold your favorite football team to a higher standard than your country.
    Three posts when none would have served you better

HHusky said:

To say “America wasn’t as great as advertised” is playing to simple minds. Like Hondo.
    You're going to pretend that "American Exceptionalism" means the same thing to everyone who uses the term?
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're going to pretend that "American Exceptionalism" means the same thing to everyone who uses the term?
    No it obviously doesn't. To Obama and other leftists it is a term of derision. When you libs use it, it is to mock and ridicule the very notion that this racist, sexist, homophobic, backwards hell hole controlled by the religious right who dictate their morality on the entire country could ever be Exceptional.

Thus the need for apology tours and reparations, and public denouncing of the white male culture that your likely Presidential nominee claims is responsible for domestic violence.

This country isn't exceptional to you leftists, it fucking sucks.
    Standard Supporter
    Gaza is occupied? Got to be careful when the subject matter is the Palis. I was accused of promoting genocide against them.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

No it obviously doesn't. To Obama and other leftists it is a term of derision. When you libs use it, it is to mock and ridicule the very notion that this racist, sexist, homophobic, backwards hell hole controlled by the religious right who dictate their morality on the entire country could ever be Exceptional.

Thus the need for apology tours and reparations, and public denouncing of the white male culture that your likely Presidential nominee claims is responsible for domestic violence.

No one more exceptional at sucking in this country than you GayBob.
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I don't use it to mock. Hell, I don't use it at all, because most of you who do, don't know why America is exceptional and work against what makes her exceptional. But I think America is great. Please don't kill her before I die.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I don't use it to mock. Hell, I don't use it at all, because most of you who do, don't know why America is exceptional and work against what makes her exceptional. But I think America is great. Please don't kill her before I die.
    Got it, you just vote for people that don't think it's exceptional.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speaking of sucking, you know what would suck? Living anywhere near El Monte. What's the matter CD? Rich guy like you couldn't swing a house on the West Side or are you just one of those guys that loves the smog and humidity?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I voted for Reagan before he was dead.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I voted for Reagan before he was dead.
    You voted for Obama long after it was apparent that he was an anti-American piece of crap who didn't believe in American Exceptionalism.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don’t give a fuck.

My original comment was going to be this fag needs to read Tocqueville
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speaking of sucking, you know what would suck? Living anywhere near El Monte. What's the matter CD? Rich guy like you couldn't swing a house on the West Side or are you just one of those guys that loves the smog and humidity?
    So you are also oblivious and clueless about Los Angeles County demographics. As usual, it won’t stop you from blabbering incoherently. Do tell GayBob, where are the best places to live in Southern California for people with money? Riverside, Temecula or murrietta sound good to you and your friends?
    edited May 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don’t give a fuck.

de Tocqueville.

What in particular do you want the reader to take from Democracy in America?
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you are also oblivious and clueless about Los Angeles County demographics. As usual, it won’t stop you from blabbering incoherently. Do tell GayBob, where are the best places to live in Southern California for people with money? Riverside, Temecula or murrietta sound good to you and your friends?
    Interesting because I didn't mention LA County demographics. Freudian slip? You're closer to El Monte than you care to admit aren't you CD?
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don’t give a fuck.

de Tocqueville.

What in particular do you want the reader to take from Democracy in America?
    That he didn't like Muslims and opposed gay marriage.