Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The face of racism, white privilege and bigotry for the left

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

the face of no big deal, who are we to judge? and I believe O'Keefed called it Israeli propaganda.

Btw, that was a nice touch O'Keefed were you blamed the Jews. Which one of these received more coverage by the MSM?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

the face of no big deal, who are we to judge? and I believe O'Keefed called it Israeli propaganda.

Btw, that was a nice touch O'Keefed were you blamed the Jews. Which one of these received more coverage by the MSM?

You apparently think "the Jews" are as monolithic as you think "the Muslims" are. I referred to Israeli propaganda, just as you said. I assume you don't tell your wife she speaks for "the blacks".
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I think you made a baseless accusation claiming the video was "Israeli" propaganda. Last I checked Israel is a Jewish state. You blamed the Joooooows in order to run interference for Muslims.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

I think you made a baseless accusation claiming the video was "Israeli" propaganda. Last I checked Israel is a Jewish state. You blamed the Joooooows in order to run interference for Muslims.

The source is a hard right source that like to run interference for Israel. Your distinction without a difference is noted.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The source is a hard right source that like to run interference for Israel. Your distinction without a difference is noted.
    So you have no evidence that story is false other than the JOOOOOOOOWs did it.

Got it.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it.

I didn't ever say it was false. The site in question does frequently trade in falsehoods, but I don't speak Arabic and I don't know the provenance of the video.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it.

I didn't ever say it was false. The site in question does frequently trade in falsehoods, but I don't speak Arabic and I don't know the provenance of the video.
    I said you had no evidence that it was false and you called in "Jew" propaganda.

prop·a·gan·da
    /ˌpräpəˈɡandə/

information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

You have no evidence that the video is misleading or false other than it comes from those sneaky Jooooooooows.

Why not just use your mind reading skills to determine what they were saying? Certainly if you can "know" the details of conversations I have with my wife, figuring out what they are saying in the video should be a piece of cake.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it.

I said you had no evidence that it was false and you called in "Jew" propaganda.

prop·a·gan·da
    /ˌpräpəˈɡandə/

information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

You have no evidence that the video is misleading or false other than it comes from those sneaky Jooooooooows.

Why not just use your mind reading skills to determine what they were saying? Certainly if you can "know" the details of conversations I have with my wife, figuring out what they are saying in the video should be a piece of cake.
    Israel is a nation. Just thought you should know.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it.

prop·a·gan·da
    /ˌpräpəˈɡandə/

A nation filled with sneaky Joooooooows, right O'keefed?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it.

prop·a·gan·da
    /ˌpräpəˈɡandə/

Only one of us has painted 1.8 billion people as barbarous savages, blob. I’m not surprised that you would attempt this deflection.

Some of my best relatives are “sneaky Jews”.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it.

prop·a·gan·da
    /ˌpräpəˈɡandə/

Only one of us has painted 1.8 billion people as barbarous savages, blob. I’m not surprised that you would attempt this deflection.

Hmmmmm, I specifically said that they are not all murderous savages. When you have to lie O'keefed do you really have an argument to begin with?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it.

prop·a·gan·da
    /ˌpräpəˈɡandə/

Hmmmmm, I specifically said that they are not all murderous savages. When you have to lie O'keefed do you really have an argument to begin with?
    Right. They all are except for the ones I know. Isn’t that your shtick?
  • Options
    I’m trying to remember who said, “Muslims are murderous bastards who slaughter each other, hate and slaughter Jews and Christians and treat women and Jews like shit.”

I’m sure he meant to add, “But not all of them.”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it.

prop·a·gan·da
    /ˌpräpəˈɡandə/

Right. They all are except for the ones I know. Isn’t that your shtick?
    No that's your shtick. You know Muslims that would never lop off a head so when Muslims do lop off the heads of gays or Jews or Christians, you get to say it has nothing to do with Islam because know know a Muslim guy who sells you falfels and he would never do such a thing.

Geeezus, you'd think you'd be better acquainted with your Kunt act.