Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CNN poll has Beto O'Rourke beating Trump by 10 points

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Odd how Bob ran from this thread.

Pretty funny that the very same lying Kunt who is claiming I can't read is now trying to claim that this statement

California is driving businesses out like crazy

is the same as this statement:

"California driving everyone away."

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Pretty funny that the very same lying Kunt who is claiming I can't read is now trying to claim that this statement

You need to take a logic class.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    Btw Hondo, this thread shows you what running and hiding like a Kunt really looks like:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/58862/shocking-news-of-the-day#latest

That's a thread you started and then ran and hid like a Kunt from when you were asked some question and then stuck your head up your ass unable to figure out who you were even responding to. Like strawman ass fucking, you really should learn what running and hiding looks like since you do it all the time.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I can't tell if he intentionally is being dumb or he truly can't read for comprehension.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You need to take an integrity class. Both a liar and a dumbfuck isn't a good look.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I literally always laugh when Bob, of all people, calls others a liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Feel free to quote my lies Hondo. Make sure they look like this:

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SALT is capped at $10,000.
    California Property tax rate is capped at 1 pct (with voter approved bonds its usually around 1.25 pct.) Real estate is an asset.
    State income tax for $100k earner is 9.3 pct.

Do the math. If you got a federal tax cut in 2019 you have very low income and do not own a home. Sad.

Why would anyone over 60 want to be paying a mortgage that a renter isn't paying for them??? You cant deduct the interest anymore.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

California Property tax rate is capped at 1 pct (with voter approved bonds its usually around 1.25 pct.) Real estate is an asset.

Do the math. If you got a federal tax cut in 2019 you have very low income and do not own a home. Sad.

Why would anyone over 60 want to be paying a mortgage that a renter isn't paying for them??? You cant deduct the interest anymore.
    Welcome back cuog! Great to see you are still dumb as a post.
    Pro tip: you may want to talk with a tax professional before filing your taxes next year.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

No you don’t. Liar.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Fuck the federal shit. Holy cow California is driving businesses out like crazy with their nonsense.

Lol. It’s really crazy that republicans can just say things over and over again and dumb fucks will believe it. Been hearing about crazy California driving everyone away since I was a kid. They seem to be doing just fine.

salemcoog said:

Pro tip: you may want to talk with a tax professional before filing your taxes next year.
    I guess I struck a nerve with someone who recently refinanced his property to a longer term.

Ts and Ps to you as you work your shitty job until you die.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Fuck the federal shit. Holy cow California is driving businesses out like crazy with their nonsense.

Lol. It’s really crazy that republicans can just say things over and over again and dumb fucks will believe it. Been hearing about crazy California driving everyone away since I was a kid. They seem to be doing just fine.

salemcoog said:

I guess I struck a nerve with someone who recently refinanced his property to a longer term.

JFC.

Home mortgage interest is still deductible you imbecile.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

JFC.

Sure. Up to 10K. But then again, you cant deduct anything else, can you? Not even your shed full of El Salvadoran lawn boys.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

JFC.

Sure. Up to 10K. But then again, you cant deduct anything else, can you? Not even your shed full of El Salvadoran lawn boys.
    Keep doubling down on this you fucking idiot.
    The $10,000 limit is for state and local taxes.
    Home mortgage interest is 100 pct deductible on loans up to $750k.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    CD is a flaming douchenozzle, but he is right.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

JFC.

Those are Cabana boys damn it!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    MisterEm said:

CD is a flaming douchenozzle, but he is right.

Credit where credit is due. He is a dumbfuck but in this case the blind pig found his truffle.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

JFC.

Sure. After you work for it, earn it at your shitty job, then pay it And you're calling @salemcoog an imbecile because you don't understand his point.

Vintage CD.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Smart people don't go to class. But you did, I'm sure.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

JFC.

Sure. After you work for it, earn it at your shitty job, then pay it And you're calling @salemcoog an imbecile because you don't understand his point.

Vintage CD.
    TurdbufferFS gets it!