Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cade Cunningham 5 star wing (Montverde Academy)

124»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Cade’s going to oklahoma state
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Cade’s going to oklahoma state

Only one dong thus far, submitted you can be the second!

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1127381/#Comment_1127381
  • Options
    Not trying to burn a source here but he’d have been a dawg if not for other surrounding circumstances (no it’s not dirty or has anything to do with big bro).
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Not trying to burn a source here but he’d have been a dawg if not for other surrounding circumstances (no it’s not dirty or has anything to do with big bro).

Dude stop.

He happened to pick the one school in the country that he has a brother coaching at.

*Total* coincidence, I'm sure.
    I don’t care about the behind the scenes shit. Anyone who isn’t extremely gullible knew he was going to Oklahoma State.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    dnc said:

Dude stop.

He happened to pick the one school in the country that he has a brother coaching at.

It played a part obviously but the other thing was the bigger factor.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Dude stop.

Lol. Like we say, no.
  • Options
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol ok dude

He had interest in other schools. Without his brother, he was never going to Okie State. His brother was hired to get him and they did. The end.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Dude stop.

• Options
    edited November 2019

Lol ok dude

He had interest in other schools. Without his brother, he was never going to Okie State. His brother was hired to get him and they did. The end.
    The only reason he was even considering Okie Lite was because of big bro. But that’s not specifically why he chose them...

In his video he said he was about to commit somewhere else and I have it on good authority that it was UW. Whatever he gone.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jesus fuck who cares he’s not coming to UW I hope he gets AIDs and dies in a plane crash move on!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Lol ok dude

The only reason he was even considering Okie Lite was because of big bro. But that’s not specifically why he chose them...

In his video he said he was about to commit somewhere else and I have it on good authority that it was UW. Whatever he gone.
    Dude stop lying to yourself.

Whoever is feeding you inside info is delusional if they believe he went there for any other reason than his brother.

Don't be them.

And who cares if he was "about to commit somewhere else". He was always going to end up at Ok State as long as his brother was coaching there.

You're doing the Aaron Beach "But I had sources close to the program who were convinced he was ours" thing.

Sources close to the program are only as good as their own ability to decipher through a kid's bullshit. Anybody who thought Cunningham was coming here has zero fucking common sense and isn't worth trusting.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,321
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol ok dude

Hat on the table post o the day
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, lemme get this straight.

Cade directly mentions that he was ready to go somewhere else but ultimately chose osu for "obvious reasons"

Why would he bother saying such a thing?

Why?

Savvy misdirection from a teenager?

Or the truth?

If he went Washington it would have meant playing for coach hop after already having USA experience under him (of which he reported he was very impressed how professional hop was)
    - be the man like markelle (still love that guy)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Lol ok dude

Dude stop lying to yourself.

Whoever is feeding you inside info is delusional if they believe he went there for any other reason than his brother.

Don't be them.

And who cares if he was "about to commit somewhere else". He was always going to end up at Ok State as long as his brother was coaching there.

You're doing the Aaron Beach "But I had sources close to the program who were convinced he was ours" thing.

Sources close to the program are only as good as their own ability to decipher through a kid's bullshit. Anybody who thought Cunningham was coming here has zero fucking common sense and isn't worth trusting.
    Sources close to the program are frequently wrong. Unless it’s a coach commenting on a player’s ability 99% of it was bullshit.

I did have a “source” close to Tosh Lupoi. He said UW would be lucky to win 4 games if Lindquist was the QB before the Hawaii game. Chest told me Tosh wouldn’t know because Lindquist could have gotten a lot better. Tosh also said Cyler Miles was better than Lindquist but still bad. The doog in me tried to ignore that.