Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Smalls still lists WSU and Oregon

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
edited May 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
At least he is looking to stay in the PNW. So there's that.

He States he wants a degree and a staff that challenges him to be a better man.

What better place to get a degree and a top flight coaching staff than Oregon and WSU. Logical.

#FLEXFRIDAY here we come!!

Nothing like a fresh/hot coffee cup to start the recruiting trail!

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If he lists Oregon and WSU he's not here to play school and that's the difference. I'm guessing Florida, FSU, possibly Auburn/Bama also on his list without even looking.

Blazers up by 10 right now.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He said right in his interview that he wanted to go somewhere he could graduate in 3 years and get on to the NFL
  • CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 276
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This screams LSU.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

He said right in his interview that he wanted to go somewhere he could graduate in 3 years and get on to the NFL

"graduate"
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

What could go wrong?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    He straight up said he's leaving the west coast for a team in the south.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You guys are so retarded.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019

You guys are so retarded.

?

edit: blazers only up by 9
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019
    He's not going to WSU or Oregon. It's a troll job because UW pulled his offer. He's going down South which is ironic. He doesn't know what racism is until he's experienced real Southern racism. Lol if he thinks Nick Saban isn't a racist prick. Using more black people than other schools to further boost your career and personal wealth doesn't mean you're not racist. Saban's a modern plantation owner cycling through black players and tossing them out on their asses when they don't perform up to his standards or they get injured. But sure, Petersen's the one who's a racist.
    edited May 2019
    haie said:

He's not going to WSU or Oregon. It's a troll job because UW pulled his offer. He's going down South which is ironic. He doesn't know what racism is until he's experienced real Southern racism. Lol if he thinks Nick Saban isn't a racist prick. Using more black people than other schools to further boost your career and personal wealth doesn't mean you're not racist. Saban's a modern plantation owner cycling through black players and tossing them out on their asses when they don't perform up to his standards or they get injured. But sure, Petersen's the one who's a racist.

I'm a bigger doog than anyone here, but jesus christ fucking prove we pulled his scholarship, and if so, show me the coach that did so we can fire his ass.
    I know a guy. Can't reveal my source or else he'll get spooked and won't give me anymore intel.
    edited May 2019

haie said:

I'm a bigger doog than anyone here, but jesus christ fucking prove we pulled his scholarship, and if so, show me the coach that did so we can fire his ass.
    I know a guy. Can't reveal my source or else he'll get spooked and won't give me anymore intel.
    Glad to see the WDWHA mindset is still alive and well. Rinse, lather, repeat.
    Yup.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Dumbshits..Pete told Smalls to get bent. Fuckstick looking for stack..Pete doesnt play that game. Oregon and the SEC does. Read between the fucking lines. Judging by the brilliant posters here that's an obvious reach. Cue Baze. Captain #90 (IQ, No Emtman slight)
    Pete is not pulling a Sean Miller. He's not paying Smalls grandma 10k per month to play at UW. Maybe smalls dad could help him make good decisions...oh wait haha
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pete is not pulling a Sean Miller. He's not paying Smalls grandma 10k per month to play at UW. Maybe smalls dad could help him make good decisions...oh wait haha

Jesus
    edited May 2019
    Most kids have 2 grannies. Oh too...Pete doesnt recruit thugs, academic disasters, kids who wont be locker room guys etc...that philosophy has worked pretty well so far eh?