Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The War is Over

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Derek is one of multiple sources who are hearing Mora to UW is a done deal & will be announced tomorrow.

how am i supposed to sleep now

i am dooging out, but years of failure has conditioned me to expect the worst
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If you're whooshing me right now, so help me Woodward I will step through my monitor, strangle you with my prehensile cock, and finish on your father's nose.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Derek is one of multiple sources who are hearing Mora to UW is a done deal & will be announced tomorrow.

how am i supposed to sleep now

i am dooging out, but years of failure has conditioned me to expect the worst
    Me too…but my source told me that Derek and others already know. The users probably let word leak out at this hour since no one will report anything until tomorrow am.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2013

All I have to say is Fuck you Kim!

We are going to be enjoying Rose Bowls while you will be enjoying no access.

Oregon and Stanford are still going to have something to say about this.
    If you fire Sling Blade and hire a real coach then yes you would.
    Fair enough. It all depends on what level of deterioration there is next year, since I don't think UO has the nuts to fire him after this season, unfortunately.
    Why unlike most Doogs who were upset that Oregon won, I think long term was happy Oregon won against Oregon State.

Had you lost then Sling Blade would have been fired after one year.
    I wasn't sure what the best outcome would be so I was indifferent for the most part. However there still might be something to be gained from squeaking out a win. We still looked pathetic against the beavers. A last second win won't change that truth. And having a better record will allow us to draw a stronger opponent, hopefully a ground and pound run the ball up your throat kind of team that we won't be able to handle if the current Oregon regime is truly as inept as it appears to be. There's even the remote possibility of drawing Bama as the opponent. If that happened, we would likely get crushed, Aliotti would be thoroughly humiliated, and Helfrich's seat will become that much hotter. If the beavers had won, we would go to a shittier bowl and play against a shittier opponent who we'd likely decimate, despite our problems, and this would only benefit Helfrich.
  • Options

This is how I feel right now. The reign of Doogman is about to end when Mora comes here!
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    What's the holdup? Its just past 2 AM and no formal announcement
  • Options
    TitusPulloTitusPullo Member Posts: 146
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    I think Derek is just fucking with us while he sleeps soundly knowing us tards are up late on this forum.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Jesus Fucking Christ. Please let my dreams come true. I am so excited right now...this will eithe rbe the best day in Husky Football since our last Rose Bowl, or the worst day since we hired Ty.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Can't sleep. Need the info.

What has me bbeloeving is the fact Mora has said nothing. He would squash this if he was staying. He wouldn't let it linger.... It's not his style.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

This is how I feel right now. The reign of Doogman is about to end when Mora comes here!

You know that won't happen. They'll just lie. They always do. Get ready for Kimmy and Fatters saying they were the first to say that Sark wasn't progressing, and he wasn't loyal to Husky Nation. They'll say they wanted Mora 6 years ago before you know who got his last year. And they'll all agree that it really happened that way... BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL LYING FAGS!

I can't believe that it hasn't leaked. All it takes is Woodward's secretary telling one coach. Woodward is _____, he met with Mora, he's on a flight or he's home, in good spirits or bad.

I have to think it's good news. People like to spill bad news quickly. If Mora said no, the coaches who might be interested, and their agents need to know ASAP. Agents don't sleep on nights like this. This is where they earn their money.

It's either good news, or they're hammering out details. Who does Mora want from this staff? That sort of thing. There's plenty of time to call recruits and switch them. If you liked Mora with UCLA's facilities, why wouldn't you like Mora with ours?

Budda Baker anyone? Mora is actually someone who CAN put a wall around the state.
  • Options

You know that won't happen. They'll just lie. They always do. Get ready for Kimmy and Fatters saying they were the first to say that Sark wasn't progressing, and he wasn't loyal to Husky Nation. They'll say they wanted Mora 6 years ago before you know who got his last year. And they'll all agree that it really happened that way... BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL LYING FAGS!

I can't believe that it hasn't leaked. All it takes is Woodward's secretary telling one coach. Woodward is _____, he met with Mora, he's on a flight or he's home, in good spirits or bad.

I have to think it's good news. People like to spill bad news quickly. If Mora said no, the coaches who might be interested, and their agents need to know ASAP. Agents don't sleep on nights like this. This is where they earn their money.

It's either good news, or they're hammering out details. Who does Mora want from this staff? That sort of thing. There's plenty of time to call recruits and switch them. If you liked Mora with UCLA's facilities, why wouldn't you like Mora with ours?

Budda Baker anyone? Mora is actually someone who CAN put a wall around the state.
    They can lie all they want but it's a shame most of us have all the screenshots that we need to show Mora. Once he denies those fucks access their site will go down hill.

Not to mention when Mora starts winning that will bring credibility to this site. I think those on the fence are starting to realize if you want good information this is the place to be not Doogman.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

They can lie all they want but it's a shame most of us have all the screenshots that we need to show Mora. Once he denies those fucks access their site will go down hill.

Not to mention when Mora starts winning that will bring credibility to this site. I think those on the fence are starting to realize if you want good information this is the place to be not Doogman.
    Dude, Mora's not going to deny them access. For one thing Woodward (his new boss) loves them. Mora is going to use Dawgman to overhype his abilities and recruiting efforts just like every other UW regime has.

He isn't going to GAF what Kim Grinolds said about him.

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Not buying it until this gets pinned up top

...or SportBoner confirms
  • Options
    What the fuck happened guys?!
  • Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
    waiting for SportBoner
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We lost. It's over.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Woody went Harry Truman, but bombed his own country
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    How do we ban DerekJohnson from this bored anyway?

• Options

How do we ban DerekJohnson from this bored anyway?

@PurpleThrobber tweeted that he died in a fire.