Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ben Shapiro dissects latest episode of Game of Thrones

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He's a whingy cunt even when he's not talking politics
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Guy just got arrested for a credible death threat against Ben

Climate of hate
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Havent people ever thought that maybe the surprise was that not that many key characters died when EVERYONE predicted they would?
  • Options

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows
    Death? Ok. Pull your head out.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows
    If you're expecting me to be sympathetic to a shameless grifting provocateur who hawks energy drinks and prepper food to the idiots who think he's smert, then you're only setting yourself up for disapoontment.

Oh no! a death threat! Ask Ilhan about how many she gets, in part because of the shit that people like Shapiro spew.

Snowflakes. This is the climate they've brought on themselves, thinking it would only affect others. Funny thing is that climate affects everybody
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows
    The way he was dressed he was begging for it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows
    If you're expecting me to be sympathetic to a shameless grifting provocateur who hawks energy drinks and prepper food to the idiots who think he's smert, then you're only setting yourself up for disapoontment.

Oh no! a death threat! Ask Ilhan about how many she gets, in part because of the shit that people like Shapiro spew.

Snowflakes. This is the climate they've brought on themselves, thinking it would only affect others. Funny thing is that climate affects everybody
    The way she was dressed she was begging for it
  • Options
    Less Benny Shapiro

More Benny Shapiro's sister's tits
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows

I didn't say you should feel sympathy. I said it's pretty lousy to hope he gets murdered and be okay with that. Or do you not support free speech unless you agree with it?
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows

I didn't say you should feel sympathy. I said it's pretty lousy to hope he gets murdered and be okay with that. Or do you not support free speech unless you agree with it?
    I didn't say that I hope he gets murdered, you fucking dolt.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows

"His free speech that I don't agree with should get him killed."
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows

Don't try to put words in my mouth, you fucking dolt.

He can say what he likes. He also gets to deal with the consequences of the climate that he's helped to create with his hateful bigotry. He can live in fear, just like he's helped cause people like Ilhan live in fear. If he doesn't want to live in fear from death threats, maybe he shouldn't spout hateful shit.

butbutbut free speech waah waah *christ*
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    edited May 2019
    BearsWiin said:

Less Benny Shapiro

More Benny Shapiro's sister's tits

YKW

Maybe pumpy can help out with some joobs here....

• Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows

He can say what he likes. He also gets to deal with the consequences of the climate that he's helped to create with his hateful bigotry. He can live in fear, just like he's helped cause people like Ilhan live in fear. If he doesn't want to live in fear from death threats, maybe he shouldn't spout hateful shit.

Yes, "he reaps what he sows" in no way indicates that you condone people trying to kill him.

You get defensive quite easily. Quite funny seeing you get worked up in to a lather and resort to tossing insults so quickly. Might want to take a long walk for some perspective.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows

Actually you want to create the climate

I've never heard a word from Shapiro but if he has you this butthurt he must be doing something right

Poor little Ilhan. Maybe if she didn't create a climate of hatred of America and Jews she wouldn't get ALLEGED death threats

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    First I've heard of this retard.

Seems to be on the autism spectrum, NTTIAWWT.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Climate of hate

He reaps what he sows

Yes, "he reaps what he sows" in no way indicates that you condone people trying to kill him.

You get defensive quite easily. Quite funny seeing you get worked up in to a lather and resort to tossing insults so quickly. Might want to take a long walk for some perspective.
    Heeey 40watt, just so we're clear here, you're not a fucking dolt because you disagree with me. Hell, lots of people disagree with me. Race does all the time, but he's not a fucking dolt, he's just honed the angry betrayed ex-Dem bullshit in tens of thousands of poasts over the last couple decades centuries. It is what it is. Like ugly wallpaper, it may be everywhere but over time you learn to tune it out. But that doesn't make him a fucking dolt, just a bitter and broken old man. You, on the other hand, are either too fucking stupid to realize the difference between my own words and what you say I said, or you're too fucking stupid to argue against what I said so you have to mischaracterize my words so you have something that your peabrain can argue against. Feel free to disagree with what I actually say, and I won't call you a fucking dolt. Act like a fucking dolt, and you get what you deserve. Actions have consequences

hashtagDimDawg
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Now this place is turning into the Tug, too.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Yeah what the fuck is this thread?