Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete is a fucking pussy

FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
Pete went for short term stability and fucking gave away the long term growth. You get paid millions to manage the fucking egos of immature pampered blow hards. Hopefully he adjust his OKG ways, take this transfer portal shit seriously and gets after it or give up coaching. The game is changing, he has to change too.

#firepete

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pete went for short term stability and fucking gave away the long term growth. You get paid millions to manage the fucking egos of immature pampered blow hards. Hopefully he adjust his OKG ways, take this transfer portal shit seriously and gets after it or give up coaching. The game is changing, he has to change too.

#firepete

#praisepete
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pete is like a guy who is like 'yeah, I need to see the internet turn a profit before I invest in Amazon - I'm going to put my money in Sears! Good, reliable!'
  • Options

Pup stick to sucking cock and ass, let us adults rage at Pete’s shortcomings

I legit laughed.
    You would legit laugh at such a clever post. It's in your IQ range 'suck cock ass' brilliant
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I legit laughed.
    You would legit laugh at such a clever post. It's in your IQ range 'suck cock ass' brilliant
    Hurtful!
  • Options

Pete is like a guy who is like 'yeah, I need to see the internet turn a profit before I invest in Amazon - I'm going to put my money in Sears! Good, reliable!'

Pup bought 100 share of Amazon @1340 back in dec I think it was not a bad little profit. But 1000Share of ALGN at $208, when everyone was freaking out and selling was a pretty good play as well. Pup is like Pete is on the field, and in life,...uber succesful
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Pup bought 100 share of Amazon @1340 back in dec I think it was not a bad little profit. But 1000Share of ALGN at $208, when everyone was freaking out and selling was a pretty good play as well. Pup is like Pete is on the field, and in life,...uber succesful
    Your offense sucks.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was the venture capitalist for Bezos using some of the profits from my ground floor investment in Microsoft. Bought a hundred thousand shares of Google just for laughs at the IPO.

Race is just like Petersen - able to spot a winner after the fact
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I was the venture capitalist for Bezos using some of the profits from my ground floor investment in Microsoft. Bought a hundred thousand shares of Google just for laughs at the IPO.

Ouch your Google just dumped $115 today. I picked up a little for a quick bounce, but will sell out of principal. I just use Google like quick dump and dash. Pretty big loss for your phantom 100k shares racey.. my 100 Amazon in dec was in addition to my existing 2000 . But Pup doesn't hold too much tech, and some not for very long. Pup is more of a swing-short term trader in that sector. I still day trade a bit, but dont like to burn 10-12hrs a day in front of 3 monitors and cell. My spey rod and the sky 100' from my office window made it difficult to remain focused back then. This is just my hobby portfolio anyway

Back in ole days Pup would lean back into Ruth's my-pillows and trade during special teams' work. Boy did it take time to execute a trade in those days. It was ok though, I was comfy
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I legit laughed.
    Fuck, I should have posted “cock ass”. Fuck pup that was funny. We need to coin the phrase
  • Options

I legit laughed.
    Fuck, I should have posted “cock ass”. Fuck pup that was funny. We need to coin the phrase
    Just add it to the thousands of other coined phrases Pumper has laid down here cobra-kai;)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ouch your Google just dumped $115 today. I picked up a little for a quick bounce, but will sell out of principal. I just use Google like quick dump and dash. Pretty big loss for your phantom 100k shares racey.. my 100 Amazon in dec was in addition to my existing 2000 . But Pup doesn't hold too much tech, and some not for very long. Pup is more of a swing-short term trader in that sector. I still day trade a bit, but dont like to burn 10-12hrs a day in front of 3 monitors and cell. My spey rod and the sky 100' from my office window made it difficult to remain focused back then. This is just my hobby portfolio anyway

Back in ole days Pup would lean back into Ruth's my-pillows and trade during special teams' work. Boy did it take time to execute a trade in those days. It was ok though, I was comfy
    If you bought one share of Google in 2004 at its initial public offering price of $85, then it would be two shares worth $1,575 today, taking into account Google's stock split. That's a stunning 1,752.94% change, or about 18.5x.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,887
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    edited April 2019

If you bought one share of Google in 2004 at its initial public offering price of $85, then it would be two shares worth $1,575 today, taking into account Google's stock split. That's a stunning 1,752.94% change, or about 18.5x.
    You dont own any Google Race. But if you hold it you're stupid. Amazon has bested Google by 100% over last 2+years. Amazon and Google used to run neck and neck. Google, just roughly a short 2+ years ago used to trade higher than Amazon. The smart trader SOLD EVERY FUCKING Google share and bought amazon.

Google has stagnated around the century figure forever. Amazon shot to $2200 and will be back there soon. #$2500
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

#firepete

I'm sorry, but if Pete cared that he was losing either of them, he's take the time to save at least ONE OF THEM! That shouldn't be that hard!!!! Obviously not happening. What does that say?

Pete has reached altitude....and is now in decent IMO. His fucking pride is fucking him and OUR program.