Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Motherfucking Haener

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    I blame puppy for all of this. We all know how tight he is with the coaches, especially Lake. They are BFFs. Petersen and Hamdan have been using puppy as a QB consultant and this is the result.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I blame puppy for all of this. We all know how tight he is with the coaches, especially Lake. They are BFFs. Petersen and Hamdan have been using puppy as a QB consultant and this is the result.

A world could exist.
  • Options
    Founders Club

A world could exist.
    In puppy's neurosyphilitic brain...
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Pup never said Haener would start. He said he could start and thru 14 practices should start. Clearly better in pocket. Always said Eason would likely start, Haener would be right there thru fall. IOW, Spot on as usual. Easons drive to close spring helped him no question. Either way, the qb position has 2 legit starters
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pup never said Haener would start. He said he could start and thru 14 practices should start. Clearly better in pocket. Always said Eason would likely start, Haener would be right there thru fall. IOW, Spot on as usual. Easons drive to close spring helped him no question. Either way, the qb position has 2 legit starters

Pup said the Dawgs were 12-0, 11-1 with Eason at QB but Haener should start. Great prognostication by Pump, as always.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Baseman said:

Pup said the Dawgs were 12-0, 11-1 with Eason at QB but Haener should start. Great prognostication by Pump, as always.
    No base you tard. That was when Eason transferred. After 1 year in system Haener neck-in-neck with Eason still. What does that tell you about big bird? What does that tell you about Haener more importantly. Just shush now till fall. We'll see if the gangly yella- feathered qb can back up his promise. Until then....

Pup is a qb guru. So far I've seen good things, and bad about both. I'll talk with Lake and get his read. I cant echo his sentiment out of respect. However you can get a read by my subtle droppings. Jimmy is cool with that
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

No base you tard. That was when Eason transferred. After 1 year in system Haener neck-in-neck with Eason still. What does that tell you about big bird? What does that tell you about Haener more importantly. Just shush now till fall. We'll see if the gangly yella- feathered qb can back up his promise. Until then....

Pup is a qb guru. So far I've seen good things, and bad about both. I'll talk with Lake and get his read. I cant echo his sentiment out of respect. However you can get a read by my subtle droppings. Jimmy is cool with that
    Eason ain't got shit on me. I'm the gangliest, yella mother fucker here.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSqS-v4NPKQ

Haener's only touchdown pass last season

To be fair to Haener he has significently upped his TD numbers this year.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

• Options
    edited April 2019

Ok, show brownings game up to that point you blind motherfucker. That's what happend when u throw a freshman in vs the best pass defense in the conference, in that situation. Glad Haener got that experience. Will be invaluable if he beats out Eason next fall. Invaluable for Pete, the best HC in America too. Even he can make 1 bad decision in his glorious career. #bestcoachincountry...sorry Saban
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019

Ok, show brownings game up to that point you blind motherfucker. That's what happend when u throw a freshman in vs the best pass defense in the conference, in that situation. Glad Haener got that experience. Will be invaluable if he beats out Eason next fall. Invaluable for Pete, the best HC in America too. Even he can make 1 bad decision in his glorious career. #bestcoachincountry...sorry Saban
    Was going to argue, but nope you are actually right. How was Cal ranked 11th nationally in pass def efficiency?
  • Options

Was going to argue, but nope you are actually right. How was Cal ranked 11th nationally in pass def efficiency?
    Baze you are so fing tarded... re-read post. You just chinned a post that makes you look as foolish as you inherently are. How dumb are you?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Pup just can't keep track of his verbal diarrhea. He spews everything and anything on this board. It's hard for him to remember his own bullshit.