Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dabo’s new deal with Clemson is massive. And it has an interesting Alabama clause

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    The 100 million dollar man doesn't want to see college athletes paid. Interesting.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually like the article down the page when Swinney talks about his Spring game.

“The quarterbacks ain’t getting hit. Ain’t nobody hitting those guys. They could’ve played every snap. I don’t worry about stuff like that. I don’t coach with fear or plan with fear. I don’t live my life that way,” Swinney said. “I don’t know how else to get a team ready to play football if you don’t ever play football. You best believe when you show up on Saturdays it’s real football, so if you don’t put your guys in those situations I think you’re doing your team a disservice.”

I don't really give a shit about spring game vs. spring preview but Dabos philosophy stuck with me. Maybe Pete should tune into this. Our team seems to play with fear and wilt a bit when playing on a big stage while Dabos rise to the occasion.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I actually like the article down the page when Swinney talks about his Spring game.

“The quarterbacks ain’t getting hit. Ain’t nobody hitting those guys. They could’ve played every snap. I don’t worry about stuff like that. I don’t coach with fear or plan with fear. I don’t live my life that way,” Swinney said. “I don’t know how else to get a team ready to play football if you don’t ever play football. You best believe when you show up on Saturdays it’s real football, so if you don’t put your guys in those situations I think you’re doing your team a disservice.”

I don't really give a shit about spring game vs. spring preview but Dabos philosophy stuck with me. Maybe Pete should tune into this. Our team seems to play with fear and wilt a bit when playing on a big stage while Dabos rise to the occasion.

This should be moved to the main board. Good topic.

Agreed.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    No graduation incentives??

PFFFFFT.