Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why Petersen's offense has sucked is actually simple

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Offense should be simple. Best players should play. Playmakers will be the difference between Ws and Ls.

If Salvon, Skinny, Auzzy (Yeah I said it) and Hunter are featured in a simple offense, we can hang with playoff teams.

If we are running 75 motions and Andre B is getting the ball a lot... well... we watched that game already.

DDY, get it through that narrow skull. Pete doesnt dummy-down offenses, like I'm trying to do to get through to you. He finds qb's who can grasp his system. Its what's made him the most successful and winningest coach in the college game (top 3). Pete would be the winningest coach in the country next to Saban if your coach Sark left him at least 5 good players when he arrived.

He runs a pro-system, get it? Its what's given him his glorious success. And after 2 years of Sark guys, he's implemented HIS guys, hence 3 straight MAJOR Bowl games , the best program east of the Rockies, and momentum this school hasnt seen in its history, including Don James.

Now...... just sit down and finger bang yourself. You've been schooled. Enjoy the multi-O's, and back to the drawing board with your nonsense putzy;)

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Offense should be simple. Best players should play. Playmakers will be the difference between Ws and Ls.

If Salvon, Skinny, Auzzy (Yeah I said it) and Hunter are featured in a simple offense, we can hang with playoff teams.

If we are running 75 motions and Andre B is getting the ball a lot... well... we watched that game already.

DDY, get it through that narrow skull. Pete doesnt dummy-down offenses, like I'm trying to do to get through to you. He finds qb's who can grasp his system. Its what's made him the most successful and winningest coach in the college game (top 3). Pete would be the winningest coach in the country next to Saban if your coach Sark left him at least 5 good players when he arrived.

He runs a pro-system, get it? Its what's given him his glorious success. And after 2 years of Sark guys, he's implemented HIS guys, hence 3 straight MAJOR Bowl games , the best program east of the Rockies, and momentum this school hasnt seen in its history, including Don James.

Now...... just sit down and finger bang yourself. You've been schooled. Enjoy the multi-O's, and back to the drawing board with your nonsense putzy;)

All that to say, you predict Washington will be down
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

You can systematically downvote Pup's shit to bury it...but it doesnt really get buried now does it? Cant sensor Pup. I know you totalitarian libs like to do that...thankfully Derek doesnt like Kimmy does. Must be frustrating for you guys huh? Let's sing it again ....Haener's "simply the best...."
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,757 Swaye's Wigwam

Every single sentence here is dead wrong
    Even the finger bang sentence? I thought everyone banged their ass once in a while