Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How art tho triggered? Let me count the ways.

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don’t trust Trump on the 1st Amendment, but I trust today’s Progressives far less.
    I do not trust Trump on the 2nd, but... fuck the Proggys with a rusty blunderbus on that one.

Rusty blunderbuss is the best blunderbuss.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I don’t trust Trump on the 1st Amendment, but I trust today’s Progressives far less.
    I do not trust Trump on the 2nd, but... fuck the Proggys with a rusty blunderbus on that one.

Rusty blunderbuss is the best blunderbuss.
    Pumpy, true???
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Oh man, what did Trump just do with the first amendment?

I know that you're trolling, but you do make a point here in regards to part of his quote.

I think Trump is trolling too.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Trump isn't much of a bible thumper.

Nope. He’s not. But he’s damn good at taking their side in the culture wars. Smart politics if you’re going for the straight flush again.
    It’s kinda under told story, Evangelicals hitching themselves to Trump. Not a good look.
    Yes but the line to get in to kiss the "Reverend Al's" ass is a long one for democrat contenders. Harris, Pete Buttigieg, and BO are real good buds with that asshat. I don't remember any liberals on here objecting.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Any Christians demanding reparations? Rev Al is leading the charge. One is not like the other.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Nope. He’s not. But he’s damn good at taking their side in the culture wars. Smart politics if you’re going for the straight flush again.
    It’s kinda under told story, Evangelicals hitching themselves to Trump. Not a good look.
    Yes but the line to get in to kiss the "Reverend Al's" ass is a long one for democrat contenders. Harris, Pete Buttigieg, and BO are real good buds with that asshat. I don't remember any liberals on here objecting.
    Weak. Be righteous for its own rewards.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Weak. Be righteous for its own rewards.
    Watching Hillary speak with her made up black accent to a group of Black religious leaders was another good one. Hilariously funny thing to watch. Racist and disingenuous for sure, but still very funny.