Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    Found this article as well:

MOBILE, ALA. —
    An Alabama man sought by police for allegedly punching another man hard enough to make his eyeball pop out of the socket -- and then punching the eyeball -- was arrested early Friday morning, jail records show.

Justin Wesley Leverett, 37, of Mobile, is charged with first-degree assault in the attack, which police officials said occurred around 2:20 p.m. Saturday.“During an argument, the suspect punched the victim in the face causing his eye to pop out of its socket,” a post on the Mobile Police Department’s Facebook page said. “The suspect then punched the eyeball, causing it to explode.”The post, which asked for the public’s help locating Leverett, did not give details of what prompted the argument.

The attack took place in an area of the city known as “the Bottoms,” according to Fox10 News. Pastor Marvin Lue Jr., who serves at Stewart Memorial CME Church near the scene of the assault, said crime is rampant in the area. Lue told the news station, however, that the assault on the victim was more gruesome than what typically takes place. “Just so horrifying, so horrific, so graphic,” Lue said. “It used to be, you get in a fight, you get a black eye, you get hit in the stomach, you go home. Now people are losing limbs, people are losing vital organs.”
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    if Mcgary was playing for Sark he probably would have cut the "cord" of whoever changed the music instead of media players. Built for Life is the real Deal! #WOOF
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,591
    NEsnake12 said:

ntxduck said:

Also who is this scout? “The blacks”???

I’m also guessing that this scout thinks that hip hop and R&B are the same thing
    Love to get a lift in listening to pretty ricky
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam

Music is big when it comes to lifting, everyone has different stuff they like to give them that extra adrenaline boost. I would be pretty pissed too if I respectfully would listen to what others wanted on their designated day but some douche tried to change it on the day my playlist comes up.

This, but lifting to country music would suck balls.

Listen to that shit drinking whiskey and smoking at a campfire, I'm a fan.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858

Music is big when it comes to lifting, everyone has different stuff they like to give them that extra adrenaline boost. I would be pretty pissed too if I respectfully would listen to what others wanted on their designated day but some douche tried to change it on the day my playlist comes up.

If you turn off my mariah ill fucking kill you!
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,800 Founders Club
    If McGary feels the need to hunt or listen to country music I'm sure that he can drive 15 minutes out of Atlanta and find some of the whitest people that America has to offer. He's didn't get drafted by a team in Cairo or Cape Town. Jesus.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    But what did he do when Florida Georgia Line feat. Nelly came on?