Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

They only come for a better life...

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm not scared about losing my job to a Mexican. Can't say the same for most of the people on this thread.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019
    Illegals are like Cirro on Santa Monica Blvd. They both want to suck you dry.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

And we are complete laughingstock pussies who don't do shit about it.

IF only the red man had done a better job of border control....the white devils couldn't fuck this up.

THIS! Learn from my people mistakes. We should have scalped everyone who stepped off the ships. It was like 1000 to 1. Look what trying to be nice got my people. Reservations and alcholism. So only half bad, but still. CLOSE THE FUCKIGN GATES!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I'm not scared about losing my job to a Mexican. Can't say the same for most of the people on this thread.

This is pretty racist Hondo. You don't think Messicans are qualified to flip burgers?
    Actually I'm quite sure they are better than me at flipping burgers. And much harder workers. I'm still not worried about losing my job to them.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,718
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where did this losing your jobs thing come from

No one wants millions of poor uneducated (and gross, there ain't no hotties in the caravan ) people here. How is that difficult to grasp

They have to use their talking points
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Where did this losing your jobs thing come from

From Hondo's overflowing grab bag of rhetorical fallacies.
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

This is pretty racist Hondo. You don't think Messicans are qualified to flip burgers?
    Actually I'm quite sure they are better than me at flipping burgers. And much harder workers. I'm still not worried about losing my job to them.
    I'm not worried about my job I'm worried about my country! Stupid ass liberal drivel!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What ever happened to the Dreamers thing that was all over the place in 2017? Why hasn’t congress passed a bill to address it? All they have to do is give a little for the wall and the dreamers are golden.

What ever happened to the Dreamers thing that was all over the place in 2017? Why hasn’t congress passed a bill to address it? All they have to do is give a little for the wall and the dreamers are golden.

Because it doesn't help them right now. They don't give two shits about anything but power and communism.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

IF only the red man had done a better job of border control....the white devils couldn't fuck this up.

THIS! Learn from my people mistakes. We should have scalped everyone who stepped off the ships. It was like 1000 to 1. Look what trying to be nice got my people. Reservations and alcholism. So only half bad, but still. CLOSE THE FUCKIGN GATES!
    Meh, it was inevitable. More advanced cultures always conquer those who haven’t been smart enough to evolve. Always
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Meh, it was inevitable. More advanced cultures always conquer those who haven’t been smart enough to evolve. Always
    Guns, Germs & Google
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

"Who will clean our toilets?" - Racist liberals

"Who will clean our toilets?" - Racist liberals

Seriously. Crisis mode if we don’t have a good supply of domestic servants.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Blu82 said:

And the US taxpayers continue to pay for a Democrat voter drive on our southern border.

I'm sure Team Hondo has descriptive reasoning of why this is happening and why it is the right thing to do.

HH, CD, Hondo, step right up.

Sure.

California, the 5th largest economy in the world, requires a stable and efficient supply of labor. Agriculture, hospitality and tourism are specific areas of need regarding seasonal labor. Furthermore, California’s high margin STEM Industries attract the best and brightest from across the globe to fill gaps our domestic supply cannot fill. You blu82, for example, are unqualified for the high paying job. You can clean my toilet anytime you want at current market wages. You do support the free market don’t you?

A smart US immigration policy would include guest workers and a path to citizenship for illegals. It would also include an ample supply of the highest achievers from wherever they exist. Just such a law passed the US Senate in 2013. It never came up for a vote in the protectionist, nationalist, nativist House.

The US under trump however is not a smart country. Current us immigration policy caters to the fears and incompetence of an aging and incompetent domestic supply of labor (aka “white trash”).

There is your descriptive response.
    Translation: bring in illegals, green card people for farm, labor, and Indian people to undercut wages in tech

Fuck off asshole
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ASTEROIDS DO NOT CONCERN ME
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

We could learn a thing or two from these guys.
    Supporting violence against Christians is only acceptable if you couch it in Islamic victimization. Revise your poast.