Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Today in history

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Don't forget the revolutions first shot happened because of gun control!

Cool story!
    I see you didn't know that.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Cool story!
    I know what you’re referring to. “Gun control.” Yeah, right.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Cool story!
    You mean the British marching to seize the colonists powder and arms stores? The you have read it. Those front stuffers don't work without powder and lead balls. Canons don't go boom either. Fortunately our forefathers had balls of steel and shot their asses so you don't speak with a Brit accent.

• Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Cool story!
    You mean the British marching to seize the colonists powder and arms stores? The you have read it. Those front stuffers don't work without powder and lead balls. Canons don't go boom either. Fortunately our forefathers had balls of steel and shot their asses so you don't speak with a Brit accent.

Yeah, a military maneuver designed to disarm the enemy is EXACTLY like gun control legislation. Hot take!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Cool story!

Have a little gratitude will ya. It’s because the mothership was England that we ended up the most successful country in modern history. Your beloved 2nd amendment didn’t originate from the French Bill of Rights.
  • Options
    Without the 2nd we would lose the rest. If these assholes treat us this badly when we are armed imagine how bad it would be if they ever take them away!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Without the 2nd we would lose the rest. If these assholes treat us this badly when we are armed imagine how bad it would be if they ever take them away!

Tell us about the abuse you’re suffering from the mean assholes, Mall Cop.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Tell us about the abuse you’re suffering from the mean assholes, Mall Cop.
    “If you have nothing to hide you don’t need the 4th amendment” - HH reasoning
    So nothing. That's what I thought.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

I think gun control would be a giant waste of time. With that said, I don't think our government fears us because guns. It would be messier than it would without them. No doubt. But I don't think the government is on the verge of coming after us.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

I think gun control would be a giant waste of time. With that said, I don't think our government fears us because guns. It would be messier than it would without them. No doubt. But I don't think the government is on the verge of coming after us.

Well certainly not us? But your swarthy Cuban ass maybe.
  • Options

Sledog said:

The next administration might.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

According to docs that have come out the original raid was botched badly leading to the stand off

And Koresh was crazy as a loon and a child abuser and other really bad cult leader shit. 81% chance he lit the fuse

They could have picked him up in town anytime they wanted. That's a part of what was a real tragedy for the kids

ATF wanted to flex some muscle because it was budget time so they went high profile and got their asses kicked. Once agents went down there was no turning back

Good poont.