Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do u guys member

Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
How today was supposed to be the day Drumpf was done

I member
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I try never to underestimate the spinelessness of the US Senate.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Live look at what's left of the Resistance

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733

I knew the leftist media wouldnt ever give up on it but them crowing about how the report proves everything is even more pathetic than I imagined.

First tears then spin

They need a new Trump crisis as collusion and obstruction are dead!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Presidential harassment is harming trump’s ability to govern and implement his policies.

ROFLMAO!1!!11
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options

I knew the leftist media wouldnt ever give up on it but them crowing about how the report proves everything is even more pathetic than I imagined.

First tears then spin

I'd actually read the report yourself. Cause I always chuckle when you believe your media. Even tho it's on full spin doctor. Then you laugh at the other media spin.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Does anyone really believe that Hondo who is both too stupid and lazy to read the contents of articles he links here on the board actually read the entire report?

Given the fact that Hondo is a pathological liar, without verification this claim will remain in the bullshit column.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Does anyone really believe that Hondo who is both too stupid and lazy to read the contents of articles he links here on the board actually read the entire report?

Given the fact that Hondo is a pathological liar, without verification this claim will remain in the bullshit column.

Hondo can barely read his talking points
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Bob is too dumb to see the actual screenshots I've posted. Here's one of them.

photo 9CE313CF-40E8-4D87-AD72-D8FC8AEF8F6C_zpshcf8g1wv.png
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I thought it was already a "documented fact" you pathological lying piece of shit and nowhere does it say that Russian's offered to give Trump the DNC and Hillary's emails at the Trump Tower meeting.

This is why it's so funny when you whine like a little bitch about lying. You lie your ass off all the time.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

I thought it was already a "documented fact" you pathological lying piece of shit and nowhere does it say that Russian's offered to give Trump the DNC and Hillary's emails at the Trump Tower meeting.

This is why it's so funny when you whine like a little bitch about lying. You lie your ass off all the time.

What do you think is behind the black? And what do you think "harmful to ongoing matter" means?

It's also established in the report that they met to "obtain dirt on Hillary". And they initially lied about the purpose of the meeting. All of that is documented in there.

Seriously Bob. It's ok to admit the Trump team met with Russians to discuss dirt on Hillary. Mueller said there wasn't collusion. You are good. Nothing to be angry about.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You mean the screen shot that is a talking point? And widely available for losers like you to use?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What do you think is behind the black? And what do you think "harmful to ongoing matter" means?

It's also established in the report that they met to "obtain dirt on Hillary". And they initially lied about the purpose of the meeting. All of that is documented in there.

Seriously Bob. It's ok to admit the Trump team met with Russians to discuss dirt on Hillary. Mueller said there wasn't collusion. You are good. Nothing to be angry about.
    Why do i need to know what's behind the black in a report that was released yesterday, when you claimed over a month ago that it was already a "documented fact?"

Don't hurt yourself dodging the question dipshit.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Obviously photoshoped!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why do i need to know what's behind the black in a report that was released yesterday, when you claimed over a month ago that it was already a "documented fact?"

Don't hurt yourself dodging the question dipshit.
    And why are you now moving the goal posts Kunt? I've never denied that they were meeting to get dirt on Hillary and that wasn't your claim you pathological lying piece of shit.

• Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You mean the screen shot that is a talking point? And widely available for losers like you to use?
    I took that from my computer screen. Idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sure.gif

Its a talking point and all you have read if you have even read it
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Obviously a lie. No smears or stains.