Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup told you Osborne was going to be a stud

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Pup, everyone here who watches recruiting was excited about Ozzy. You should check the recruiting board. I hear it's great.

I dont read recruiting boards. I do my own film analysis and dont prefer to read a breakdown by a bunch of hacks who dont know what they're looking at. When you've studied film for 30 years you kinda know what you're looking at.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pup lives in the film room

No Race, bitches live in my film room. After fucking we analyze the film over sherbert. Dont try it. They'll throw your bald ugly ass in the slamma for voyeurism. . Mine are willing
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Pup, everyone here who watches recruiting was excited about Ozzy. You should check the recruiting board. I hear it's great.

I dont read recruiting boards. I do my own film analysis and dont prefer to read a breakdown by a bunch of hacks who dont know what they're looking at. When you've studied film for 30 years you kinda know what you're looking at.
    You read the opinions of us hacks on the football board. It's the same hacks all saying shit that you don't,...well, uh, often do actually...agree with and are going to vociferously spout your disagreement (even if the other said the same thing in different words). So why not do it there? That way you would have known there was a mile long thread praising Osborne and wouldn't look quite as foolish over the premise of your post.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Pup, and Steel2, have been saying for 20 years that the one thing missing from UW's offense has been a dependable 6-3 posession whitey. Elstrom was the last good one in 2000. This offense needs an Ed McCaffrey type Whitey. Has for a long time.

I was jacked when Osborne signed and was vocal here about him. Repeatedly said he'd play as a frosh. He didnt, but certainly will as a RS Frosh. He's got all pac12 potential as a Jr. He's really good. Much better than Elstrom after the catch. Think Dice from UA in 90's (he was mostly white, but same type of physical 6-3 physical YAC whitey less afro) .

Pete doesnt praise freshmen. He has Austin and Cam William's. Cam was a friggin coup. No wonder SC wanted him. Might be better than a certain safety from Bellevue a few years back. For you newfish...bing it!

Great evaluation as always
    Pumpy good at everything.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

Pup, and Steel2, have been saying for 20 years that the one thing missing from UW's offense has been a dependable 6-3 posession whitey. Elstrom was the last good one in 2000. This offense needs an Ed McCaffrey type Whitey. Has for a long time.

I was jacked when Osborne signed and was vocal here about him. Repeatedly said he'd play as a frosh. He didnt, but certainly will as a RS Frosh. He's got all pac12 potential as a Jr. He's really good. Much better than Elstrom after the catch. Think Dice from UA in 90's (he was mostly white, but same type of physical 6-3 physical YAC whitey less afro) .

Pete doesnt praise freshmen. He has Austin and Cam William's. Cam was a friggin coup. No wonder SC wanted him. Might be better than a certain safety from Bellevue a few years back. For you newfish...bing it!

Great evaluation as always
    Pumpy good at everything.
    Specially working the glory holes at 7/11