Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best day in the Tug since 11/9/16

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    And gb doesn’t even like Daddy.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Not sure why the troomps are so angry frustrated. They say they won.
  • Options

HH joining the ranks of the sniveling bitches is the best part.

You’re declaring a victory for some reason? I’m smiling.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

Tell yourself that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_-q9xeOgG4
  • Options

HHusky said:

Where did I declare victory? Or anything. I’m exclusively enjoying you and the other Hondo Bros flail around like a whirling Dervish.

Trump can go to prison for all I care, or not.
    You have no dog in the fight, of course.

Yeah, sure.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Tell yourself that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_-q9xeOgG4

Way ahead of you, duck.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Where did I declare victory? Or anything. I’m exclusively enjoying you and the other Hondo Bros flail around like a whirling Dervish.

Yeah, sure.
    My only dog is I hate leftists and like to see them pissed off and angry. That’s what’s so awesome about all of this. Thanks for contributing. How many posts are you up to today 40 or 50? But you’re not melting down. Got it. OK!
    Yes, yes. You hate the left, the right, the middle, taxes, the nanny state, non-Austrian economists, seatbelt laws, etc.

You’re so above it all.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, sure.
    My only dog is I hate leftists and like to see them pissed off and angry. That’s what’s so awesome about all of this. Thanks for contributing. How many posts are you up to today 40 or 50? But you’re not melting down. Got it. OK!
    Yes, yes. You hate the left, the right, the middle, taxes, the nanny state, non-Austrian economists, seatbelt laws, etc.

You’re so above it all.
    I don’t really hate the middle or right that much. I tolerate them. Leftists though...

I’m more of a Chicago school guy though. You don’t pay attention to well.
  • Options

HHusky said:

I don't like him, but I approve of many of his policies. But watching you, CD, and Hondo in meltdown mode was like my stroll through downtown Eugene on 11/9/16. I will never forget that day, watching the degenerates cry openly on the street, inside the coffee shop, and at Alton Baker park, it was pure bliss. Watching these people in full meltdown brought so much joy to my life, that it has a very special place in my memories and my heart. Yes, I live a sad and pathetic life.
    And now look at you. One the most successful 20-somethings in Lane County. You own a stock in a company (it’s doing very well). You own a home (and pmi assures your bank you won’t default). All thanks to trump policy. Trump is strong on policy. The best policy. Everyone says so.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

I don't like him, but I approve of many of his policies. But watching you, CD, and Hondo in meltdown mode was like my stroll through downtown Eugene on 11/9/16. I will never forget that day, watching the degenerates cry openly on the street, inside the coffee shop, and at Alton Baker park, it was pure bliss. Watching these people in full meltdown brought so much joy to my life, that it has a very special place in my memories and my heart. Yes, I live a sad and pathetic life.
    I'm laughing my ass off at you people melting down over your victory.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, sure.

You’re so above it all.
    I don’t really hate the middle or right that much. I tolerate them. Leftists though...

I’m more of a Chicago school guy though. You don’t pay attention to well.
    You're the one who said you hated the right, but whatever.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

We're laughing that the sitting president, Obozo, and his minions attempted a coup on the duly elected president of the United States and failed miserably. Watching you anti-American communist stooges cry over it actually makes me sad that citizens would wish for the destruction of our nation. Get that revolution going will ya? I'm tired of hearing you cry! Now put on those black clothes and cover your ugly faces and go do something!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

We're laughing that the sitting president, Obozo, and his minions attempted a coup on the duly elected president of the United States and failed miserably. Watching you anti-American communist stooges cry over it actually makes me sad that citizens would wish for the destruction of our nation. Get that revolution going will ya? I'm tired of hearing you cry! Now put on those black clothes and cover your ugly faces and go do something!
    Who hear is crying over anything? I get that your news source is saying that liberals are crying. Doesn't make it true. Idiot.
  • Options
    This is a GOOD trump administration.