Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spring Game Question

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
Hi Friends,

I'm currently on vacation so I want to know whether to re-engage my Sling TV account for a month so I can record our big showcase game.

I'd like to watch it once in real-time to get the feel of our team and then I watch it 3 more times while dissecting every play (both the play itself, but also the "execution" - you know, just want to see how our guys are handling the process).

My favorite part of the game is to "guess the attendance" by stitching together all the different pics of the stadium.

Now, my question is, does someone know if the game will be in HD?

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Meek said:

Hi Friends,

I'm currently on vacation so I want to know whether to re-engage my Sling TV account for a month so I can record our big showcase game.

I'd like to watch it once in real-time to get the feel of our team and then I watch it 3 more times while dissecting every play (both the play itself, but also the "execution" - you know, just want to see how our guys are handling the process).

My favorite part of the game is to "guess the attendance" by stitching together all the different pics of the stadium.

I know you’re being sarcastic but the spring “game” has been a joke for at least 25 years. I wouldn’t spend 1second caring about it.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club

Meek said:

Hi Friends,

I know you’re being sarcastic but the spring “game” has been a joke for at least 25 years. I wouldn’t spend 1second caring about it.
    My son is fucking jacked for the spring game. Only way that pours like us get to watch the action up close in the good seats.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    What is a Spring Game?

It's called Spring Preview

https://gohuskies.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,793 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Hi Friends,

HD in japan
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,435 Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

Hi Friends,

HD in japan
    4k Ultra in Shanghai.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I hope the ribs and rickshaw special is on for the big day
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858

Meek said:

Hi Friends,

But could you care less?
    Imagine caring about this
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

Hi Friends,

typically I could have cared less, but I came to the moment in my life where I was no longer planning for the Spring Game of some point 3-5 years in the future when we were really going to be good for once... and this is that year!!!!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited April 2019

Meek said:

Hi Friends,

Well damone, if u watched last year you would have saw the Haener throw that solidified his ability, and position at #1 this spring. Coaches already knew, but for 27 seconds it showed the public why the coaches love him. Again, only experts, like Pup noticed. It's not for entertainment buttfuck, it's for film study in off season. You are the most dipshitted person here.

Browning has never made that throw....and it was only 13 yards deep. See ND for Haener's more advanced abilities...but you prolly missed that too
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited April 2019
    Better learn to like him buddy:) or jump on duck wagon...the north rep:) good day
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I'll be participating in the regional Frisbee Golf semi-finals which is much more exciting than a UW Spring Game.
  • spudenspuden Member Posts: 358
    I like Kamari Pleasant’s late hit out of bounds on the ground after the touchdown. I laughed, but at least he cared.