Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember when the DNC said no debates on FAUX News?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Somehow the Dems are going to not only lose to Trump twice, but the second time in a landslide
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

I think it would be a mistake for other candidates to do it and the ones with good advisors won’t do it.

I’d be happy to be proven wrong but I think a Fox News townhall would end every other candidates chances.

Strong disagree.

#Tulsi2020

Moderate democrats don’t like Tulsi’s anti-interventionism. Progressives don’t like her stances on terrorism and torture. Her going on Fox News will highlight those issues.

She could very well with Fox News viewers but that won’t help her in a democratic primary.
    So what you're telling me is, again, the Democrats aren't smart enough to nominate the best candidate?
    I don’t know if she’s the best candidate. I think policy wise she’s a home run in a general election but I’m not convinced she could handle Trump.
    She spent two tours north of Baghdad in a base nick-named Mortarritaville after the daily incoming mortar attacks.

Ain't nothing Donny is going to throw at her that she can't handle ...

Like you said, she's a homerun.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I think it would be a mistake for other candidates to do it and the ones with good advisors won’t do it.

I’d be happy to be proven wrong but I think a Fox News townhall would end every other candidates chances.

Strong disagree.

#Tulsi2020

Moderate democrats don’t like Tulsi’s anti-interventionism. Progressives don’t like her stances on terrorism and torture. Her going on Fox News will highlight those issues.

She could very well with Fox News viewers but that won’t help her in a democratic primary.
    You meant to say Corporate Democrats don't like her anti-interventionism.

She is flatly against torture. Are Progressives now pro-torture?

Fox is going to find out their libertarian viewers like her positions on geopolitics.

Yes because Democrats as a whole have become unhinged, raving lunatics.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Strong disagree.

#Tulsi2020

You meant to say Corporate Democrats don't like her anti-interventionism.

She is flatly against torture. Are Progressives now pro-torture?

Fox is going to find out their libertarian viewers like her positions on geopolitics.

Yes because Democrats as a whole have become unhinged, raving lunatics.

Hope this helps.
    From the little I read on Gabbard, she doesn't like a libertarian on domestic issues. Lots of taxing and regs in her positions.