Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Favorite Gin Based Cocktail?

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Martini

Tequilla said:

BearsWiin said:

Many years ago I was good friends (still am) with local milf who got left by her schmuck husband. My middle son was besties with her son in kindergarten, so we had a lot of opportunities to chat. Then husband leaves her, and our chats became more about her venting about her asshat ex and figuring out how to manage the transition from stay-at-home wife to single divorced mom. So after a few years she was finally ready to get out there and date, and one of the activities that she did to get herself out there was take a local salsa dancing class. Turns out all the guys in the class were late-20's South American expatriates, many of whom seemed to (understandably) want to get in her pants. So this one guy named Sergio finally convinced her to come back to his place after class one evening, was a perfect gentleman, very formal and nervous (maybe because she was probably 14 years older than he was). Only thing he has to drink is blackberry Manischewitz in the fridge, so he brings it out. She held it together while she was there, but afterward was absolutely cackling to me about this poor Chilean kid offering her Jewish berry wine. I kinda felt bad for the kid, he's just doing the best he can, and she's laughing about it behind his back (no real malice, just the absurdity of it). So next time she's over for wine and cheese I whip out a bottle of blackberry Manischewitz, and she loses it in front of wife and me. We all have a good laugh, then decide to experiment with the berry wine to see if there's anything we can make of it. Turns out that three parts Manischewitz, one part gin, and a splash of lemon juice makes for a refreshing beverage in a wine glass, three ice cubes. We named it the Sergio.

Otherwise, I can't stand gin

These are the kind of stories that make these kinds of threads ... awesome

What’s her # ???
    @BearsWiin is alwasy good for a story. But this is to be expected as row boaters are the most cerebral of all student athletes. Golf is prolly second.
    You should check the facts.

#DistanceRunners
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Negroni

Tequilla said:

BearsWiin said:

Many years ago I was good friends (still am) with local milf who got left by her schmuck husband. My middle son was besties with her son in kindergarten, so we had a lot of opportunities to chat. Then husband leaves her, and our chats became more about her venting about her asshat ex and figuring out how to manage the transition from stay-at-home wife to single divorced mom. So after a few years she was finally ready to get out there and date, and one of the activities that she did to get herself out there was take a local salsa dancing class. Turns out all the guys in the class were late-20's South American expatriates, many of whom seemed to (understandably) want to get in her pants. So this one guy named Sergio finally convinced her to come back to his place after class one evening, was a perfect gentleman, very formal and nervous (maybe because she was probably 14 years older than he was). Only thing he has to drink is blackberry Manischewitz in the fridge, so he brings it out. She held it together while she was there, but afterward was absolutely cackling to me about this poor Chilean kid offering her Jewish berry wine. I kinda felt bad for the kid, he's just doing the best he can, and she's laughing about it behind his back (no real malice, just the absurdity of it). So next time she's over for wine and cheese I whip out a bottle of blackberry Manischewitz, and she loses it in front of wife and me. We all have a good laugh, then decide to experiment with the berry wine to see if there's anything we can make of it. Turns out that three parts Manischewitz, one part gin, and a splash of lemon juice makes for a refreshing beverage in a wine glass, three ice cubes. We named it the Sergio.

What’s her # ???
    @BearsWiin is alwasy good for a story. But this is to be expected as row boaters are the most cerebral of all student athletes. Golf is prolly second.

#DistanceRunners
    You are in 2nd or 3rd place. We? Started The Facebook and R really smart.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    Tom Collins
    Campari is fucking gross
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Martini

Tequilla said:

BearsWiin said:

What’s her # ???

#DistanceRunners
    *ahem, sure, keep being the most "cerebral" while Ruggers rule the world.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Negroni

Tequilla said:

BearsWiin said:

What’s her # ???

#DistanceRunners

Uh huh...

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Martini

Tequilla said:

BearsWiin said:

What’s her # ???

#DistanceRunners

Uh huh...

You've only gotta go back to Teddy for a crew president after all. Takes real geniuses to row a boat at the same time in a straight line I suppose.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2019

Tequilla said:

BearsWiin said:

What’s her # ???

#DistanceRunners

Uh huh...

https://www.bustle.com/articles/43694-warwick-university-rowing-teams-nude-calendar-is-back-for-2015-and-looks-better-than-ever
  • Options
    Martini

Tequilla said:

BearsWiin said:

What’s her # ???

#DistanceRunners
    Facebook?

That’s a fucking downgrade, not a bragging point.

Endurance athletes of all sorts are usually nerdy, introverts with the ability to FOCUS! and ignore the pain. Go OR Ducks for example.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    Martini
    I want to go get fucked up with Dennis.

Can someone else drive?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Negroni

Tequilla said:

BearsWiin said:

What’s her # ???

#DistanceRunners

Uh huh...

You've only gotta go back to Teddy for a crew president after all. Takes real geniuses to row a boat at the same time in a straight line I suppose.
    Well shit Bot - Teddy is only the most bad ass POTUS of the 20th century and would have beat Bubba Clinton like a red headed step child.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Negroni

Campari is fucking gross

Campari is amazing!!
  • Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    1 Gallon Gin (cheap stuff)
    4 2 liter bottles of Squirt
    4 Pink Lemonade Concentrates

Mix

Best party punch ever.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Negroni
    Dead heat between Martini and Collins. Pole closes tonight and if there's a tie still Yella picks the winner to advance to the Final 4.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Negroni
    Yella breaks the deadlock and votes Martini. Pole closed.

• Options
    Martini

Again. The right move. Kudos.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    Tom Collins

Disagree. TC, G&T >> gin martini
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Negroni
    Mad_Son said:

Then get an alt and cheat so I don’t have to be Mike Pence.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    Tom Collins

Mad_Son said:

The world would be more just if I had alts.

For example Neil young would have beaten rod Stewart
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Negroni
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

The world would be more just if I had alts.

For example Neil young would have beaten rod Stewart
    I have no Alts either. If @RaceBannon had not shit on my bored initially he could have used some alts to save Neil.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Negroni
    Negroni or kill yourself. G&T is an acceptable 2nd place.