Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pretty sure this will make Race's head assplode

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019

Nobody in the next gen has the record Phil has. Tiger had great competition. He has great competition now. There will always be great competition

DJ and Koepka fell back. Rory didn't show. Those are the three best since Spieth lost it

Noting Tiger can't handle

It's his health that will tell the tale

Agree with this but it's a combination.

Early healthy Tiger could still run away from this field, though probably not as frequently as he did the old field.

This less healthy Tiger could have still dominated the old field, though not by as much as he did then.

Phil's high number of majors is just further evidence that the field back then was pretty thin.

It's abundance.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tiger might win 1 more. Molinari marinara bolognese , Brooky, JT, DJ, Day, Spieth,Rosey, Schauffele, ZJ, Rory, ..even guys like Fleetwood (who is good), Ricky, Finau, guys on fringe of 1st major. I'm missing many others. The field is soooo much better than 20 years ago.

Tiger's experience won him masters, not just his talent anymore. If the Ferrari didnt hit drink, along with Koepka and Finau...Tiger finishes 3rd. Molinari is a machine. Doesnt make mistakes up and down. Golf is so good right now. Fun to watch. You turds dont even watch husky football. I doubt you watch golf. Tune in...its the 2nd best spectator sport on planet

I actually agree with this take. The field is too deep. Tiger is back to being a real contender, but he's not rattling off a major or two every year like he did in his prime. The competition is too good and he's never going to be playing at the level he once did. Father Tim is undefeated and shit.

I'd put the o/u at 1.5 more majors for Tigger and take the under.

I still think he's the GOAT.
    A few years back I bet some work frens a 5th of nice whiskey each that Tiger wouldn't pass Jack and get to 19 majors by his 50th birthday. I remain confident that I will win this bet rather easily. What he did over the weekend is one of the GOAT combacks in sport, but he's still 43 and who knows how healthy he can remain in the coming years. He may get 1 or 2 more majors, but he ain't getting to 18, let along 19 IMHO. There's a reason why the yoots win most of these things.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's always a bunch of guys who look like potential big winners in any era and ten years later they're rich and have a handful of regular wins.

Else, Singh, Phil were major winners and tough competitors. Faldo and Norman were the stars of the Masters in 96 the year before Tiger

The current top 10 is good. I'm warming up to the kids but they won when Tiger was home

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I suspect Tiger wins another Major this year ... Pebble is well suited for him

I do think he will get to 18 as long as he stays healthy ... and we have no clue how long that will last

The thing with Tiger now that is so great is a new generation gets to see how truly great he is on the course

I hope a new generation gets to see the shit storm that was his personal life because he couldn’t keep it in his pants.

Now that’s good TV!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019

Tiger might win 1 more. Molinari marinara bolognese , Brooky, JT, DJ, Day, Spieth,Rosey, Schauffele, ZJ, Rory, ..even guys like Fleetwood (who is good), Ricky, Finau, guys on fringe of 1st major. I'm missing many others. The field is soooo much better than 20 years ago.

Tiger's experience won him masters, not just his talent anymore. If the Ferrari didnt hit drink, along with Koepka and Finau...Tiger finishes 3rd. Molinari is a machine. Doesnt make mistakes up and down. Golf is so good right now. Fun to watch. You turds dont even watch husky football. I doubt you watch golf. Tune in...its the 2nd best spectator sport on planet

For fucks sake your sucking the dick of a fucking Italian choke artist who put two in the water on the back 9 as Tiger ran over his ass
    So eloquent Race. Gawd you're a joker. Just refrain from posting. Molinari is a gentlema..a gracious winner or loser. You're language just shows you dont watch, play or appreciate the sport. You sound like you're from Eugene..the hills that is. Not a lot of cutoff flannels in golf. Oh..tiger didnt run over anybody
  • Options

For fucks sake your sucking the dick of a fucking Italian choke artist who put two in the water on the back 9 as Tiger ran over his ass
    So eloquent Race. Gawd you're a joker. Just refrain from posting. Molinari is a gentlema..a gracious winner or loser. You're language just shows you dont watch, play or appreciate the sport. You sound like you're from Eugene..the hills that is. Not a lot of cutoff flannels in golf. Oh..tiger didnt run over anybody
    Gentlema superiority guy
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched Arnie blow the 66 US Open

What a gracious gentlema he was
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pumpy was MTG all along
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

One thing we do know is you don’t play the sport.
  • Options

There's always a bunch of guys who look like potential big winners in any era and ten years later they're rich and have a handful of regular wins.

Else, Singh, Phil were major winners and tough competitors. Faldo and Norman were the stars of the Masters in 96 the year before Tiger

The current top 10 is good. I'm warming up to the kids but they won when Tiger was home

Just shush hole dipshit. Nobody takes you serious about husky football...now you've established yourself as a hack in another sport
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Gentlema superiority guy
    Eugen superiority guy. That looks good on a resume. Putz
  • Options

Gentlema superiority guy
    Eugene superiority guy. That looks good on a resume. Putz
    Everyone can’t be from Gorst
  • Options

Gentlema superiority guy
    Pup just fucks hot black bitches from Gorst. You might be able to pay, it's a military area. But even a ho prolly couldnt see past the missing teeth and $40 offer for a handy;)
    Maltby, my bad
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Gentlema superiority guy
    Pup just fucks hot black bitches from Gorst. You might be able to pay, it's a military area. But even a ho prolly couldnt see past the missing teeth and $40 offer for a handy;)
    Maltby, my bad
    They wouldnt serve you a cup of coffee in Maltby. No shirt, shoes, teeth duck
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just shush hole dipshit. Nobody takes you serious about husky football...now you've established yourself as a hack in another sport
    And Molinari is in the water again. Wow what a choke artist

That's right Jim. He really choked bad. Twice
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam