Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NBA Playoffs game thread

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Chris Paul is such a loser with his cheering the foul call. Stop worrying about the refs and play ball.

Houston easily the most hateable team in NBA
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Chris Paul is such a loser with his cheering the foul call. Stop worrying about the refs and play ball.

Houston easily the most hateable team in NBA

I thought this until Kevin Durant joined the Warriors. Nothing will ever top that.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Where my Steph haters tonight???

LOL

As Race says ... winners win
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    lol @ that btp comment

what a superstar never being double-teamed because he plays with the two greatest shooters of all time.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Gladstone said:

lol @ that btp comment

what a superstar never being double-teamed because he plays with the two greatest shooters of all time.

And those 2 guys have definitely sacrificed along the way
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Who is the biggest loser tonight:

Durant, team wins without him.

Or

Harden, losing to a team that lost Kevin Durant.

I think Chris Paul gets some credit. He doesn't have to get hurt to disappear. Or make bad decisions.

Zombie Rockets hung around.
    If my math is correct, Paul took one shot in the fourth. So Harden and Paul COMBINED to take four more shots than a guy in the locker room. Losers lose.
    KD and Draymond out and you let that game get away... Warriors in 6 w/o KD
    COOK IT
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,495
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    What was that - 3 by Curry, Curry drives it down their throats for 2, moonshot 3 from Curry. Great ball movement and then Clay dagger 3.

I know they're going to fuck whoever makes it to the WCF but it's going to be a shit series if they play Denver. Nuggs don't have any shooters to make that entertaining. At least Portland has 3-4 guys that can get 🔥.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

What was that - 3 by Curry, Curry drives it down their throats for 2, moonshot 3 from Curry. Great ball movement and then Clay dagger 3.

I know they're going to fuck whoever makes it to the WCF but it's going to be a shit series if they play Denver. Nuggs don't have any shooters to make that entertaining. At least Portland has 3-4 guys that can get 🔥.

Don't pretend like Seth Curry and Rodney Hood are better shooters than Jamal Murray
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    haie said:

Bloozer POTD
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    NEsnake12 said:

haie said:

Don't pretend like Seth Curry and Rodney Hood are better shooters than Jamal Murray
    Seth Curry is a better shooter.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

haie said:

Seth Curry is a better shooter.
    Better catch and shoot, spot up shooter. I’d take Murray in a heartbeat off the dribble though.

Murray can create his own shot, curry needs others to create it for him. It’s why Murray starts and gets 40 mins a game for the 2 seed while Seth is a fringe bench player