Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump on 9/11

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Of course he was lying. But still, why not take the opportunity to brag.

Comments

• Options

You mean Trump spent the last 40 years bragging? Interesting revelation. Do you have anymore hot takes?

Well Mike. You see. Trump is the type of dude to bag on a Muslim. Yet has no issue with lying and bragging on the day of one of the worst tragedy's in our history.

Do you not see anything wrong with that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    Of course hondo supports the jew hater

Wont condemn Ilhan. Starts stupid thread about Trump

Talking points by hondo
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

You mean Trump spent the last 40 years bragging? Interesting revelation. Do you have anymore hot takes?

Well Mike. You see. Trump is the type of dude to bag on a Muslim. Yet has no issue with lying and bragging on the day of one of the worst tragedy's in our history.

I don't

Did you want him to dance in the streets
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

I don't

Did you want him to dance in the streets
    Hell Hondo would have defended that.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    And if you actually listen to the tape the interviewer brings up the fact that Trump owns 40 Wall Street and asks him if he has had any damage to his building. He never says "now I own the tallest" building. There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything he said.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

Yeah. He’s an asshole. Breaking news.

Now I’ll get on with my life. You enjoy your DTS.
    I not even sure if he is being an asswhole. He was probably talking on the radio being interviewed for hours that day. We're listening to a minute of what was likely hours of his talking on 9/11. He is being asked about his building he didn't just bring it up himself.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I not even sure if he is being an asswhole. He was probably talking on the radio being interviewed for hours that day. We're listening to a minute of what was likely hours of his talking on 9/11. He is being asked about his building he didn't just bring it up himself.
    El oh El. You'll defend anything Trump has to say. Anything.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Tragedy? I thought it was that some people did something?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I defend the truth. You fucking lied.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I defend the truth. You fucking lied.
    Lied about what exactly?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    That he was bragging about owning the tallest building for one. He was asked about his property, he didn't just bring it up. And 40 Wall Street was known as the tallest building in New York until they built the Chrysler building and it was the tallest building on Wall Street until the WTC was built. It's the history of the building. He was asked about it and he answered off the cuff. He never says "now I own the tallest building on Wall Street"

But everyone know you're a pathological liar Hondo.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I didn’t say he was being an asshole, I said he is an asshole. That’s not even debatable. It’s definitely not noteworthy
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I didn’t say he was being an asshole, I said he is an asshole. That’s not even debatable. It’s definitely not noteworthy
    I wouldn't disagree. He is an asswhole. I wouldn't want to be married to him and I don't think he'd be a very good friend. But as a President, I like him.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

That he was bragging about owning the tallest building for one. He was asked about his property, he didn't just bring it up. And 40 Wall Street was known as the tallest building in New York until they built the Chrysler building and it was the tallest building on Wall Street until the WTC was built. It's the history of the building. He was asked about it and he answered off the cuff. He never says "now I own the tallest building on Wall Street"

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

"And now it's the tallest" are his exact words.

Why do you spend so much energy lying for Trump? I give Damoan shit but he at least admits that Trump is a liar. He even says Trump lies so much that shit like Trump bragging the day of 9/11 isn't note worthy.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I wouldn't disagree. He is an asswhole. I wouldn't want to be married to him and I don't think he'd be a very good friend. But as a President, I like him.
    Emotional people like Hondo vote based on who they’d like to be buddies with.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

"And now it's the tallest" are his exact words.

Why do you spend so much energy lying for Trump? I give Damoan shit but he at least admits that Trump is a liar. He even says Trump lies so much that shit like Trump bragging the day of 9/11 isn't note worthy.
    The history of the building is that it was once the tallest building in NY. It was the tallest building on Wall Street until the WTC was built. After the Towers fell, when Trump was asked about his building he made a statement of fact and then goes onto talk about the devastation to the area.

I've said repeatedly that Trump lies all the time. Another lie from Hondo the pathological liar.

Now for the question that you're too big a Kunt to answer. Why does a pathological lying piece of shit like yourself complain about other people who lie?

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Emotional people like Hondo vote based on who they’d like to be buddies with.
    With Obama many liberals treated him like he was their boyfriend. When Chip Kelly was head coach at Oregon, many of the donors not name Phil Knight were unhappy with him because he didn't go golfing with them and he didn't show up to speak at their functions. They were miffed because he didn't want to be their friend. I felt the same way about Chip that I do about Trump. I don't fucking care if he is unlikable, I care about the results on the field.