Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The end of aspiration

2»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

We just need more tax cuts on the wealthy and corporations so they have the money to pass it on to create jobs.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

We just need more tax cuts on the wealthy and corporations so they have the money to pass it on to create jobs.

Want to see a Kunt dance?

Tell us how raising taxes would address any of the problems cited in the article that was linked?

Cue the jackass dance.
    So I didn't say anything about raising taxes did I? Now answer how tax cuts on the wealthy and corporations helps any of these issues. Like your overlords tell you they do.
    Pathological. Fucking. Liar.

It was obviously implied by the sarcasm in your first poast.

Got anything else, shit for brains?
    Actually I was commenting on the results of the tax cuts compared to how politicians sold the tax cuts. Idiot.
    Fuck off, Liar.

Everybody with a half-brain knew exactly what you meant.
    Oh now you can read my mind. What am I thinking right now?
    Hopefully executing self-immolation to it's proper and just conclusion.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Cutting taxes has helped the economy and spurred economic growth, there are people who are employed now and who now have more money in their pockets on account of the tax cuts. There are businesses that have expanded and hired additional workers on account of the tax cuts.

The market has boomed on account of the tax cuts giving people with 401ks more money all on account of the tax cuts.

All of these have helped people to be able to buy a house.

So you don't answer the question.

That being said. The exact same things you mention above happened from 2011 to 2016 after tax increases. It's almost like changes in the tax code don't really have much of an effect on the economy.

What a fucking worthless Kunt you are Hondo. I answered your fucking question. And your claim that changes in the tax codes have no effect on the economy is about as solid as your claim that Medicare has no impact on the deficit.

Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Tell us how raising taxes would address any of the problems cited in the article that was linked?

Cue the jackass dance.
    So I didn't say anything about raising taxes did I? Now answer how tax cuts on the wealthy and corporations helps any of these issues. Like your overlords tell you they do.
    Pathological. Fucking. Liar.

It was obviously implied by the sarcasm in your first poast.

Got anything else, shit for brains?
    Of course that was what he was implying and of course he is too big a Kunt to come out and say it. Hey did you know that tax rates have no impact on the economy? Another pearl of wisdom from Hondo the lying dipshit.
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Cue the jackass dance.
    If raising taxes won’t help with these issue, and cutting taxes won’t.....I’ll go ahead and take my tax cut. So fuck off. It’s my money ass wipe.
    That's actually a fair point. Other than now we are just subsidizing the wealthy.
    In the mind of dipshit, letting people keep more of the money they have earned is a "subsidy."

Since most everyone received a tax cut why aren't we subsidizing the middle class as well Hondo. And there are plenty of wealthy people here in California who are now paying higher taxes, so how are they being subsidized you fucking worthless piece of shit?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Cutting taxes has helped the economy and spurred economic growth, there are people who are employed now and who now have more money in their pockets on account of the tax cuts. There are businesses that have expanded and hired additional workers on account of the tax cuts.

The market has boomed on account of the tax cuts giving people with 401ks more money all on account of the tax cuts.

That being said. The exact same things you mention above happened from 2011 to 2016 after tax increases. It's almost like changes in the tax code don't really have much of an effect on the economy.

What a fucking worthless Kunt you are Hondo. I answered your fucking question. And your claim that changes in the tax codes have no effect on the economy is about as solid as your claim that Medicare has no impact on the deficit.

Where did I say there was no effect? Read for comprehension.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck you and your semantics games Kunt.

I read just fine for comprehension. You're a pathological lying piece of shit and a coward.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I read just fine for comprehension. You're a pathological lying piece of shit and a coward.

That's hilarious coming from you.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I could have bought a house. But for people my age the best opportunities usually involve moving. So I have no reason to.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's hilarious coming from you.

What's hilarious is what a lying dumbfuck you are.

The debt isn't growing because of SS or Medicare.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don’t know, but it looks like people that go straight from high school to a trade actually do better than college students that major in sociology, french poetry, cultural studies, Cambodian art, history, and general studies. Did people think and consider that many college millennials work as a hobby, but want to be paid like it’s a career?

College students with useful degrees don’t have this problem. It seems like millennials like to blame others for their poor judgement.

Or their fucking parents who should have manned up and said “Junior, that theater arts with a minor in English lit isn’t going to put food on your table - and your mom and I are going to Europe after your last tuition check - so you probably should rethink your major.”
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

I don’t know, but it looks like people that go straight from high school to a trade actually do better than college students that major in sociology, french poetry, cultural studies, Cambodian art, history, and general studies. Did people think and consider that many college millennials work as a hobby, but want to be paid like it’s a career?

College students with useful degrees don’t have this problem. It seems like millennials like to blame others for their poor judgement.

I have done very well with my Cambodian art degree shitdick.
    Hah! You obviously haven't. Case closed.