Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Assange arrest thread

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Wood Assange's attorney, Jennifer Robinson.

I always figured throbber down for a Mrs Robinson.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Trump, being the pussy ass bitch he is, says he knows nothing about wikileaks. It isn't his thing.

That's a lie, of course, just like every other fucking thing he says.

This fucking guy. Pathetic.

Sucks that Trump held you down and farted in your face, doesn't it?
    That pussy ass bitch couldn't hold me down on his best day. At any age.

Don't let me get in the way of you and his farts though, fluffer boy.
    Trump owns your whiny ass already. The more you whine, the weaker you become, soyboy.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Wall shit smearing should have a zero tolerance policy.

During former President Correa's government and while Patiño was chancellor, "they tolerated things like Assange putting feces on the embassy walls and other behaviors far from the minimum respect that a guest can have," said Romo.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

Trump, being the pussy ass bitch he is, says he knows nothing about wikileaks. It isn't his thing.

Trump owns your whiny ass already. The more you whine, the weaker you become, soyboy.
    Sure he does, fluffer.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    When did being a fluffer become an insult?

#flufferlivesmatter
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    I don't remember much about Assange anymore. He was a leftist hero for a while because he exposed Bush The War Criminal™. He was a conservative hero for a while for leaking Hillary emails. By all signs, he is a trainwreck of a human being.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    edited April 2019

I don't remember much about Assange anymore. He was a leftist hero for a while because he exposed Bush The War Criminal™. He was a conservative hero for a while for leaking Hillary emails. By all signs, he is a trainwreck of a human being.

If he really was smearing shit on the wall I have to agree

Send him an invite
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Send him an invite
    I think he has a rape charge in Sweden or someplace like that. And a lot of financial malfeasance.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

My 12 year old is bigger than you little man. You bark like a little bitch dog here for a reason.

Send him an invite
    I think he has a rape charge in Sweden or someplace like that. And a lot of financial malfeasance.
    Trumped-up charge to force extradition.

When the US government wants to silence someone this badly, we? should probably listen and pay attention.

Or continue playing WoW.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    pawz said:

Send him an invite

When the US government wants to silence someone this badly, we? should probably listen and pay attention.

Or continue playing WoW.
    The US government meaning trump’s DOJ.
    This is how we treat a hero? Sad.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

My 12 year old is bigger than you little man. You bark like a little bitch dog here for a reason.
    Oh yeah? Wow. Your kid must be one of those lardass kids that spends all day watching TV and stuffing his face, then.

You suck dick for a reason. The reason is you crave cock. So fuck off.

pawz said:

Send him an invite

Or continue playing WoW.
    If you want to pretend the Obama Administration didn't spend any resources going after him, be my guest. And HondoFS.
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Send him an invite

Or continue playing WoW.
    If you want to pretend the Obama Administration didn't spend any resources going after him, be my guest. And HondoFS.
    I am sure you are correct.
    And now trump’s DOJ is prosecuting him.
    Deep state?
    Bigger than watergate?
    Collusion?
    How deep does the conspiracy to silence Wikileaks go?

pawz said:

pawz said:

Send him an invite

Or continue playing WoW.
    Deep state?
    Bigger than watergate?
    Collusion?
    What difference does it make?

All that matters is the US Govt is going to prosecute someone who did nothing more than act as a journalist.

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Send him an invite

Or continue playing WoW.
    Deep state?
    Bigger than watergate?
    Collusion?
    What difference does it make?

All that matters is the US Govt is going to prosecute someone who did nothing more than act as a journalist.

What difference? Why is trump’s DOJ and attorney general prosecuting a hero? How does that drain the swamp? Make america great again?