Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A reminder to hardly clothed

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

jecornel said:

I didn’t say it has no impact. I said personality is what dipshits like you care more about over policy. How has that worked out for the modern Democratic party. Zero significant legislation that compares to their mid-century peers and an electoral wipeout 2.5 years ago.

So Pete is a white Obama without community organizing experience. Got it.
    Pretty much. Smart guy with strong oratory skills but uninspiring moderate politics.
    Obama wasn’t that great an orator.

Plenty of black preachers with more game than Barry.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man.”
    Shitty jump shot.

Couldn't throw a baseball worth a shit either. And I'm not even going to mention the bicycle ride. Less manly than the fat ass pussy in there right now that's too scared to throw out the first pitch, even.

Fuck electing a woman. We should figure out how to elect a man first.
    Where is Teddy Swolesvelt when we need him.

This guy.

At least he’s not a lard ass. I guess

And fuck voting for the guy “I’d like to have a beer with”. I don’t give a shit if he’s (or she) is someone I’d despise as a person. I’m never going to be their buddy.
    @MikeDamone be honest, you think TR is a piece of shit.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

That’s his half white side
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Did he do a bracket this year? Did ESPN cover it?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

jecornel said:

I didn’t say it has no impact. I said personality is what dipshits like you care more about over policy. How has that worked out for the modern Democratic party. Zero significant legislation that compares to their mid-century peers and an electoral wipeout 2.5 years ago.

Pretty much. Smart guy with strong oratory skills but uninspiring moderate politics.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man.”
    Shitty jump shot.

Couldn't throw a baseball worth a shit either. And I'm not even going to mention the bicycle ride. Less manly than the fat ass pussy in there right now that's too scared to throw out the first pitch, even.

This guy.

And fuck voting for the guy “I’d like to have a beer with”. I don’t give a shit if he’s (or she) is someone I’d despise as a person. I’m never going to be their buddy.
    I"ll buy you a schooner.
    Just the first one though.
    I like to call "pitchers" "schooners." It's what I like to do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

jecornel said:

Shitty jump shot.

This guy.

I"ll buy you a schooner.
    For the record, I’d never hang out with a guy who uses the word schooner in reference to beer.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dflea said:

jecornel said:

Shitty jump shot.

This guy.

I"ll buy you a schooner.
    For the record, I’d never hang out with a guy who uses the word schooner in reference to beer.
    Let Benny display his privilege. Explains the inherited guilt.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

dflea said:

jecornel said:

Shitty jump shot.

This guy.

I"ll buy you a schooner.
    Holy Whooooooshicane Batman.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Jeezuz, he had a hoop put in at the White House.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

dflea said:

jecornel said:

Shitty jump shot.

This guy.

@MikeDamone be honest, you think TR is a piece of shit.
    I said Teddy Swolesevelt. Can you read?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

jecornel said:

Shitty jump shot.

This guy.

I"ll buy you a schooner.
    A schooner is a 10oz poor. That's all I can afford buddy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005

Jeezuz, he had a hoop put in at the White House.
    Looks like the first time he ever saw one.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

dflea said:

jecornel said:

Shitty jump shot.

This guy.

I"ll buy you a schooner.
    So now you're claiming the patented @He_Needs_More_Time double-whoosh?? Are you serious Clark?

It's ok to be guilty, white, and privileged, Benny.

We've all read your last 2 years in the Tug.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dflea said:

jecornel said:

Shitty jump shot.

This guy.

I"ll buy you a schooner.
    So now you're claiming the patented @He_Needs_More_Time double-whoosh?? Are you serious Clark?

It's ok to be guilty, white, and privileged, Benny.

We've all read your last 2 years in the Tug.
    Apparently you haven’t read shit.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933

MIddle aged Throbber would swat that shit into the third row.

Young Throbber would teabag that motherfucker, dunk and then hang on the rim.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

And what about now

Old man
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933

And what about now

Old man
    The teabag would hit his chest.

I ain't as good as I once was.....

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Teddy Roosevelt tied for GOAT pres with Lincoln and Warrrshington. Nuff said on that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Teddy Roosevelt tied for GOAT pres with Lincoln and Warrrshington. Nuff said on that.

Lincoln was a piece of shit though.