Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No one has shot down the Mora scenario

Even Fleenor is saying its possible.

Comments

• LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    I hope your correct.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013
    Enough about what Bleenor thinks or says. He doesn't know anything. It's been proven many times.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Two weeks ago I feared we were stuck with Sark for 5 more years. Today's news makes me more optimistic about the future of WA football than I have been since James resigned. That optimism includes Mora coming to WA as HC.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    More interested in putting the puzzle pieces together right now ...

The Sark news was kept tight to the vest until it wasn't ...

I expect the news of who we are going after will be kept tight lipped until it isn't ...

It's what isn't said that is going to be more important here.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Unfortunately I have zero confidence in a guy who looks at years 1-3 under Ty and thinks, "yeah, year 4 is what he needs".
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Tequilla said:

I expect the news of who we are going after will be kept tight lipped until it isn't ...

I think it was Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick ...

Fucking Christ ...
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Tequilla said:

Very very deep...on the verge of yoga zen
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    The dawgman guys have been acting really strange today regarding Mora.

Ektard keeps posting over and over that he doesn't think Woodward would hire Mora because "they wouldn't work well together" although that guy has proven over time that he posts what's in his thimble head rather than what is actually true

When someone asked Kim how long this will take, Kim merely replied "If it's Mora, we'll know really soon". Before that he had been banging the Nussmeier drum.

Fatters has been silent except passing on that Mora may be in town

They are in a quandary because they have bashed Mora and hate that he's the champion of the HHBs and had more success than their boy. At the same time, I think they know that he would be the best hire and probably way better than Sark.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    The longer we without a public 'thanks but no thanks' from mora the better. He would squash this if he wasn't interested.

Fuck give him $4 mil. ... Just do whatever it takes Woodtard ...

Fuck me
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    mobey said:

Unfortunately I have zero confidence in a guy who looks at years 1-3 under Ty and thinks, "yeah, year 4 is what he needs".

Woodward was against the 4th year, and argued the point with Emmert. (Woodward wasn't AD yet). It was Emmert who decided on the 4th year for Ty.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    edited December 2013

The longer we without a public 'thanks but no thanks' from mora the better. He would squash this if he wasn't interested.

Fuck give him $4 mil. ... Just do whatever it takes Woodtard ...

Fuck me

BINGO
  • MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    edited December 2013
    mobey said:

And the guy who looks at years 1-4 under Sark and thinks, "yeah, year 5 is what he needs." I don't know where this "wait and see" pussy game comes from. I understand wanting to give people a second chance, but this is football. Results are what matter. You shouldn't be given excuses for being a first year coach or for inheriting a mess in YEAR 3, 4 , or 5 as a football coach getting paid millions of dollars... Certainly not to the extent Ty and Sark were given excuse after excuse. It truly makes me sick.

Hire Mora or die Woodward!