Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Cuogs and Coaches

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
Seeing Tony Bennett win the natty made me think about the coogs and their uphill battle to remain D1 in college sports.

Is their a bigger stepping stone school? And after a little research i'm actually impressed with their ability to make good hires.
Marv Harshman (No clue we took him from there. Maybe the elders can explain the decision because he was pretty bad at WSU)
Kelvin Sampson (He's a winner)
Dick Bennett (Did the dirty work to keep his son's record clean before the handoff)
Tony Bennett (GOAT)

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    I have a signed letter from Marv Harshman (secretary) when I was in 3rd grade.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    Mods move to kobestopper please
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Seeing Tony Bennett win the natty made me think about the coogs and their uphill battle to remain D1 in college sports.

Is their a bigger stepping stone school? And after a little research i'm actually impressed with their ability to make good hires.
    Marv Harshman (No clue we took him from there. Maybe the elders can explain the decision because he was pretty bad at WSU)
    Dick Bennett (Did the dirty work to keep his son's record clean before the handoff)
    Tony Bennett (GOAT)

*there
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Doogles said:

Tony Bennett (GOAT)

*there
    *they're
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Doogles said:

Mods move to kobestopper please

disagree we’re gonna do this right in the middle of the store
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,640 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Tony Bennett (GOAT)

Dennis Erickson has more nattys than all those combined.