Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,690
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I

...want to delete your ability to steal oxygen that could be put to better use.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,291
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I

Was expecting moar out of a farewell thread than this filth. If this is the best you can do, then

LEAVE
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,356
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    ï

Ńø çõmprëñdę
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

These "I" threads are really hard to click on when you have a smart phone screen that extends to the edges. But I made it.

Turn your phone sideways. I was so amazed at my cleverness I nearly shit myself.
    I don't know, man. That seems like a lot of work.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    chuck said:

These "I" threads are really hard to click on when you have a smart phone screen that extends to the edges. But I made it.

Turn your phone sideways. I was so amazed at my cleverness I nearly shit myself.
    Whoa. Thats awesome. Seriously. That was pissing me off.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Be a better poster.

Fuck off.
    An inability/unwillingness to look critically at ones' self. Blaming everyone else for criticism received.

A national problem.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

PurpleJ said:

Be a better poster.

Fuck off.
    An inability/unwillingness to look critically at ones' self. Blaming everyone else for criticism received.

A national problem.
    Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,682
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I

AM SOMIKGN ADN DRIKNGNG!!!!@!@!