Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thomas Jefferson is happy

2»

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    well to offset the good we also got OK and KS

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

In fun random territorial takes, the only reason why Baja California isn't part of the rest of California is because no one was aware that US forces were successful in taking Baja when the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was signed.

I didn't know that.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

Can we give Kansas back?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

Can we give Kansas back?
    No
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seward's Folly says hi

Alaska's GDP is $54 Billion. Louisiana's alone is $261 Billion. This doesn't even account for the rest of the purchase. Louisiana Purchase rather easily.
    That's oil son

The GOLD in them thar hills in Alaska have a lot to do with the growth of Seattle back in the days of the Exposition

And I reckon if we went in and drilled for all the oil in Alaska it would be impressive
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seward's Folly says hi

Alaska's GDP is $54 Billion. Louisiana's alone is $261 Billion. This doesn't even account for the rest of the purchase. Louisiana Purchase rather easily.
    That's oil son

The GOLD in them thar hills in Alaska have a lot to do with the growth of Seattle back in the days of the Exposition

And I reckon if we went in and drilled for all the oil in Alaska it would be impressive

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seward's Folly says hi

That's oil son

At the LSU moral victory home game before WE BEAT IDAHO in 2009, I met a recently retired off shore rig foreman who was from Baton Rouge. Dude tailgates in like a $250,000 RV down there. Lot of oil and gas money down there in the Gulf too.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seward's Folly says hi

That's oil son

At the LSU moral victory home game before WE BEAT IDAHO in 2009, I met a recently retired off shore rig foreman who was from Baton Rouge. Dude tailgates in like a $250,000 RV down there. Lot of oil and gas money down there in the Gulf too.
    Did you see the RV or he just told you about it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seward's Folly says hi

That's oil son

Did you see the RV or he just told you about it?
    Dude invited us to his tailgate in 2012 and my frens (I didn't go) went by his tailgate that year and saw the RV.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club

Seward's Folly says hi

That's oil son

Race was there!!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Seward's Folly says hi

That's oil son

Race was there!!
    Never gets old.