Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Maybe it's his book deal gone to his head.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    That was pathetic. Has no idea what he is talking about.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    The kids love the Cardinal Chrome helmets. We just lost a 5'11" wideout.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    It will be fun to see if USC lets Sark fuck with their uniforms
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited December 2013
    I've always liked Cowherd but he constantly throws shit out there and hopes it goes over peoples' heads. Sark inherited quite a few NFL players and he knows that. But that doesn't fit his argument.

Though the more I think about it, Sark will probably succeed at SC. He will have a shit ton of 5stars to play with which will certainly hide his deficiencies as a coach.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Sark's lines will still be as soft as charmin ...
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,972
    That was my point to my Troojan brah. Talent will hide his difficencies, but soft lines, special team errors, lack of discipline will keep popping up costing them games.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Sark will never win a championshop at USC, maybe 1 or 2 rose bowls, but I think Mora as long as he's at UCLA will be winning more south championships than Sark. Also if Graham is at ASU he'll win a few. USC under carroll was never challenged by UCLA, and sark isn't half the coach carroll is.
    If he's there 5 years he'll win 1, maybe 2 at best
  • dhdawg said:

Sark will never win a championshop at USC, maybe 1 or 2 rose bowls, but I think Mora as long as he's at UCLA will be winning more south championships than Sark. Also if Graham is at ASU he'll win a few. USC under carroll was never challenged by UCLA, and sark isn't half the coach carroll is.

Sark wins 0 South championships coaching against Mora and Graham.

dhdawg said:

one or two years the talent discrepancy will be too large. The team will win in spite of sark
  • dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

one or two years the talent discrepancy will be too large. The team will win in spite of sark
    El Oh El.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    AEB said:

That was my point to my Troojan brah. Talent will hide his difficencies, but soft lines, special team errors, lack of discipline will keep popping up costing them games.

Exactly. If you're mediocre at UW you'll be good at USC, but never great.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,111 Founders Club
    USC has had a lot of shitty coaches who never won a thing. You get three years. Lane got three and a half because of the sanctions

Sark will be 9-3 at best..and fired after a 7-5
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I've always liked Cowherd but he constantly throws shit out there and hopes it goes over peoples' heads. Sark inherited quite a few NFL players and he knows that. But that doesn't fit his argument.

Though the more I think about it, Sark will probably succeed at SC. He will have a shit ton of 5stars to play with which will certainly hide his deficiencies as a coach.

He will get 9/10 wins a year ... he will be out coached at least once a year, and penalties and dip shit play calling will cost him another.

I doubt he will make a Rose Bowl, but he will pown the Holiday and Alamo
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dhdawg said:

Mora won't be in the South

#HOPE

topdawgnc said:

He will get 9/10 wins a year ... he will be out coached at least once a year, and penalties and dip shit play calling will cost him another.

I doubt he will make a Rose Bowl, but he will pown the Holiday and Alamo
    he'll be good, never great. He'll luck into one rose bowl, nothing more
  • USC is one of the few schools who has never played an FCS school. That will also change with Sark there as he needs those cupcakes to pad his W-L.

I loved that Neil Everett on Sportscenter pointed out that Sarkisian went only 5-4 in conference four years in a row.