Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greatest TV Show Theme Song (1970's)

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,460
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Jeffersons

Anyone who doesn’t say Sanford and Son please kill yourself.

No surprise that you hate the idea of black people movin on up to the eastside.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,772
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Welcome Back Kotter

PurpleJ said:

Anyone who doesn’t say Sanford and Son please kill yourself.

No surprise that you hate the idea of black people movin on up to the eastside.
    I was pissed they left the Bunkers in Queens
    If you're going to bash deluxe apartments in the sky, I'm fucking out.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,141
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Jeffersons
    George was tapping the maid and the white guy neighbor was hitting on Weezy

That was some building
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,085
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Happy Days

Man, this one might come down to the wire with the General Lee putting up a fight again Redd.

Anyone know what Luke Duke's college sport was by chance? I'm sure @Mad_Son knows the answer.

Having done excessive research the best I can tell is that there was geology in the movie and thus I should have seen this too know the sports part.

Assuming geologists have seen every movie featuring geology IS a good assumption.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,141
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Jeffersons
    Mad_Son said:

Man, this one might come down to the wire with the General Lee putting up a fight again Redd.

Anyone know what Luke Duke's college sport was by chance? I'm sure @Mad_Son knows the answer.

Having done excessive research the best I can tell is that there was geology in the movie and thus I should have seen this too know the sports part.

Assuming geologists have seen every movie featuring geology IS a good assumption.
    Even Dante's Peak?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,850
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dukes of Hazzard
    Mad_Son said:

Luke did row boat for UW Madison.
  • Options
    Happy Days

Mad_Son said:

Even Dante's Peak?
    Especially Dante's Peak.
  • Options
    Happy Days

Mad_Son said:

That shockingly wasn't in any of the sites I read. Yesterday was officially ice off though so the shells will be out again now.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,772
    Welcome Back Kotter
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Even Dante's Peak?
    Especially Dante's Peak.
    Filmed in Wallace FUCKING Idaho.

The Big Burn, I-90 Traffic Light, brothels and silver mining.....

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dukes of Hazzard
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

That shockingly wasn't in any of the sites I read. Yesterday was officially ice off though so the shells will be out again now.
    Yeah, Wikipedia will tell you he’s from Lodi WI and went to Madison. But they don’t cover the row boat piece which is well known bragging material amongst Badger crew folks.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rockford Files
    I almost chose Dukes because MH is a fucking bad ass but I have a gazillion memories of watching that drunk Rockford solve crimes with my dad on my summer breaks. Afternoon channel eleven was the shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dukes of Hazzard
    Redd wins! Pole is closed.