Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I am hearing

UW wants Mora

Nuss is plan B

From a good - not great - source

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Fuck

The Mora smokescreen again

We tried111!!!!112
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Auburn,

We all read the same board.

Some dude named smoothdawg79 is not even a good source.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Is there where I say FINISH?!?!?!?!
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    That is not my source.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    yeah? Softy also said he wanted Mora all along and would have been OK had we fired Sark to get him

fuck.
    Let the revisionist history begin...Withers, now Softy, pretty soon the fat fucks at Doogfarm will be ragging Sark and his diddling of Joey's girls and talking about how they always knew Sark was all wrong but Mora was the guy, until he wasn't, and now they love Nuss, unless he doesn't get hired in which case he is too Southern for this job....etc...etc...etc...

Fuck.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited December 2013
    What the fuck? Why the fuck is Nussmeier plan B? Deruyter? Bohl? I have a sick feeling right now. that pool boy will panic and hire this guy to learn on the fucking job. I feel sick.

What the fuck? Why the fuck is Nussmeier plan B? Deruyter? Bohl? I have a sick feeling right now. that pool boy will panic and hire this guy to learn on the fucking job. I feel sick.

I was so elated earlier today, and then a couple hours ago it started hitting me...getting rid of Sark (HadenFS) doesn't mean shit if Woddy jizzes in his scarf prematurely.
    This is so bad. I can't even enjoy the seahawks game fully. I have this knot in my stomach and have to check the interwebz every 5 minutes to make sure my nightmare isn't coming to fruition. Just have a bad feeling about this.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

Bohl should be plan B if it isn't Mora imo. The guy takes a bunch of gap toothed farm boys and kicks a Div 1 program in the fucking nuts almost every year. Plus Gil Dobie came from NDSU. That's gotta be some kind of good omen or some shit.

S

Bohl should be plan B if it isn't Mora imo. The guy takes a bunch of gap toothed farm boys and kicks a Div 1 program in the fucking nuts almost every year. Plus Gil Dobie came from NDSU. That's gotta be some kind of good omen or some shit.

SOme doogs on doogman wanted Beau Baldwin. If we even sniff Baldwin and don't give Bohl a look, pool boy is a bigger fuck up than I thought.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    edited December 2013

S

SOme doogs on doogman wanted Beau Baldwin. If we even sniff Baldwin and don't give Bohl a look, pool boy is a bigger fuck up than I thought.
    Pool Boy is a fucking retard, we know that. But hopefully he is getting pressure to get it right this time...or at least try.

If Pelini is staying in Lincoln, someone is gonna snag Bohl soon. Pool Boy's speed dial right now should be 1. Mora 2. Bohl....

• 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 714 Swaye's Wigwam
    I wouldn't share my insight with auburn >:) only with you other minions
    Unfortunately it's in pool boy's nature to find a guy that will win the presser; not necessarily win games. Don't think Bohl is flashy and certainly won't win the presser. But he'd fucking win games. Nussmeier could certainly win the presser. 3:2 odds.