Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Merry Fucking Christmas Halfbrains

3 weeks early but still the best goddamn present Santa's brought me since that skinny blonde passed out my couch on Christmas Eve 2001.

There is a Santa and his name is Pat HadenFS

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Hesitated to vote you up, because I am having visions of coal (Nuss or some other shit hire) in our stockings.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    If Pool Boy pulls Christensen out of his ass I will personally fly to Seattle, douse that faggot with 91 octane and set him on fire.

But Sarkingham is gone....that's step 1 at least.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Swaye said:

Hesitated to vote you up, because I am having visions of coal (Nuss or some other shit hire) in our stockings.

I get it, we have one of the top 10 coaching gigs in the country ... go big ... or go home.

The great news is we have a fresh start.

No 0-12 ... no you have no idea the damage Ty did ...

Win or get the fuck out.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    topdawgnc said:

Swaye said:

I get it, we have one of the top 10 coaching gigs in the country ... go big ... or go home.

The great news is we have a fresh start.

No 0-12 ... no you have no idea the damage Ty did ...

Win or get the fuck out.
    Agree. Do I know that Pool Boy won't fuck shit up? No.

But at least that fat, grinning Armenian fag and his fucking list of promises and excuses is gone. The cancer is half cured. And that's better than not at all imo...