Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Judge Nap

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,050
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Gee if only the government, the IRS, or Muller or the FBI could subpoena tax returns Trump would be BUSTED for sure

Idiots

Nice dodge H

FISA docs can be released

Hide and watch

I want everything out on the table. Sorry you have to agree with me.
    The first thing Mueller did on everyone in this investigation is go through their tax returns. It's what pencil pushing government law enforcement does. If they found something it would have been charged. To think otherwise is lunacy.

This is the left in all out desperation mode. All individuals caught up in this may well get their charges dismissed. Fruit of the poison tree.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Gee if only the government, the IRS, or Muller or the FBI could subpoena tax returns Trump would be BUSTED for sure

Idiots

Nice dodge H

Hide and watch

The first thing Mueller did on everyone in this investigation is go through their tax returns. It's what pencil pushing government law enforcement does. If they found something it would have been charged. To think otherwise is lunacy.

This is the left in all out desperation mode. All individuals caught up in this may well get their charges dismissed. Fruit of the poison tree.
    Mall Cop's not worried. It's unanimous then. Let's see everything.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Idiots

Nice dodge H

Hide and watch

Mall Cop's not worried. It's unanimous then. Let's see everything.
    Maybe Communist China is more your speed

Or Venezuela

Someone already broke the law and released some Trump returns

THUD