Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I have a really bad feeling....

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
That Woody is going to either pull the trigger on Nuss, or some other equally underwhelming hire.

If he fucks this up, he should jump into a pool filled with napalm, and have a road flare jackhammered into his ass until he explodes.

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    LIPO. I know Woody's not a favorite in here, and he may completely screw the pooch on this, but let's see what happens. He's certainly been there with the check book and now he has a job to offer that is extremely attractive. He might get it right this time.
  • poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    I have this sick feeling that they couldn't be happier that randy shannon was available……...
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    If its Nuss....

#MyBruins
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

LIPO. I know Woody's not a favorite in here, and he may completely screw the pooch on this, but let's see what happens. He's certainly been there with the check book and now he has a job to offer that is extremely attractive. He might get it right this time.

I am LIPO, but I still get a bad feeling about this. I think Woody actually liked the Sark type hire...I think Woody wants to look like some genius who finds a diamond in the rough, instead of just hiring proven excellence.

Back the truck up to Mora with images of DJ painted all over it...whatever it takes....don't fuck this up Woody.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I am LIPO, but I still get a bad feeling about this. I think Woody actually liked the Sark type hire...I think Woody wants to look like some genius who finds a diamond in the rough, instead of just hiring proven excellence.

Back the truck up to Mora with images of DJ painted all over it...whatever it takes....don't fuck this up Woody.
    I hear ya, but keep this in mind. Jim Mora is quoted in an article referring to Scott Woodward as a friend. I would not be surprised one bit to find out that they have been talking about this (again) for awhile. Like you said, back the truck up and make him an offer he can't refuse. He might just take it.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I hear ya, but keep this in mind. Jim Mora is quoted in an article referring to Scott Woodward as a friend. I would not be surprised one bit to find out that they have been talking about this (again) for awhile. Like you said, back the truck up and make him an offer he can't refuse. He might just take it.
    And even if it isn't Mora, just don't settle on Nuss or some other project hire...you think Deruyter says no to 2.8M per? There are many more like him. Get someone who has proven results. Not some fucking intern.