Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When is Gladstone set to return?

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Also, help a brother out...Dish (those fucks) are still in an argument with HBO so I've got nothing. Best/cheapest/least painful way to get HBO short term just to finish up GOT and then dump it?

Cheap Roku box and HBO Now subscription. #MeToo on this Dish bullshit.
    I am so pissed at those fuckers and of course I reupped for 2 years a month before this pissing contest started. Assholes. I ought to sue for breach of contract but I hate lawyers (except @creepycoug of course)
    We homos. I know.
    NTTIATWWT

In your head.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,529 Swaye's Wigwam
    Step 1: Download PIA (Private Internet Access) VPN and install.
    Step 2: Download Deluge and install.
    Step 3: Navigate to 1337x.to and search for whatever the fuck you want to watch (yes, even that).
    Step 4: When you find what you're looking for, click the "MAGNET DOWNLOAD" button in the top right. Deluge will now ask you where you want to save your new treasure. Then it downloads it for you in about ten minutes.
    Step 5: Your computer/laptop/whatever was built after 1987, so it has a little port on it somewhere called an "HDMI port." You can use a cable to connect this to your TV if you don't like little screens.

You've now spent $40 per year to watch whatever the hell you want, and PIA has held up in court that they don't keep server logs, so there's no way for the MPAA or RIAA to come after you. Congratulations, you're one step closer to living in this century!
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,529 Swaye's Wigwam
    As a fellow poor, the only thing this method has accomplished for me is to make me less of a poor. And less of a sucker. You should try it!