Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hot Cat Talk 2

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Kitty decided it would be fun to eat the drawstring on my hoodie and then hack it up later on. It was covered in hair and saliva. Silly kitty!

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kitties say MEOW, Race. Maybe take this shit to CUog bored?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    During Throbber wife v1.0, the goddamned cat got into her needlepoint/crochet shit. Ingested HUGE quantities of string and yarn...motherfucking cat was throwing up for days and we couldn't figure out what the fuck was wrong.

One of the many strings got caught on the cat's back tooth and instead of shitting it's way through, the string/yarn mess stayed in the intestines wrapping into a goddamned mess.

If I recall the vet bill was something like $3000 - which in the mid/late 80's was a SHITLOAD of money.

Fucking cats and ex-wives.....

Swaye's Wigwam
    I used to think the cat meowed for food, but figured out that she just wants her belly rubbed. Adorable!
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kats in the Kountry stay outside and choke on other things that I do not need to know about. The woodpile/shop cat came home the other day with only half a tail. and she stank something fierce.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849

During Throbber wife v1.0, the goddamned cat got into her needlepoint/crochet shit. Ingested HUGE quantities of string and yarn...motherfucking cat was throwing up for days and we couldn't figure out what the fuck was wrong.

One of the many strings got caught on the cat's back tooth and instead of shitting it's way through, the string/yarn mess stayed in the intestines wrapping into a goddamned mess.

If I recall the vet bill was something like $3000 - which in the mid/late 80's was a SHITLOAD of money.

$3000 for a cat! Time to put that sucker down. Big Nope!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

Kats in the Kountry stay outside and choke on other things that I do not need to know about. The woodpile/shop cat came home the other day with only half a tail. and she stank something fierce.

Mein kitten is streetwise. She was a stray that I adopted from a shelter. Tac Town TUFF.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hawt take:

Cats suck.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Hawt take:

Cats suck.

^ Bill hates pussy ^
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

$3000 for a cat! Time to put that sucker down. Big Nope!
    I think I should warn you all, when a cat bites it, it's never a pretty sight. No two cats go out the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode. But, all will try and take you with them.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

LebamDawg said:

Mein kitten is streetwise. She was a stray that I adopted from a shelter. Tac Town TUFF.
    Our* Tac Town TUFF cat finally sold the couch by being really fucking old last year. 17+. Ran the fucking house til the day his fat carcass was splayed across the floor.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2019
    My friend's cat ate 13 swallows one day after we shot them off the TV antenna.

#Sheltonlife
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    edited March 2019
    The house cat at the G&R Compound (not the throbbers, I fucking hate cats), deposited a rabbit with its jugular ripped out on the back step last fall as a gift.

Mighty fucking hunter cat.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mrs Lebam does not like the kitties crunching some chindescribable piece of animal under the outside table when we are eating. I think they make more noise than me so am OK with it.